Reviews for No Day But Today
tanseynz chapter 17 . 3/9
Wow, that was powerful stuff. I'm in such envy of someone who can make a simple theme complex, powerful and riveting, and make 17 good chapters that a reader cannot put down. That is real writing talent, and I hope you use it well as it's rare.
Mentally Unstable User chapter 17 . 1/28
Good ending to a kinda depressing story.
Kelly Reiger chapter 17 . 11/5/2014
This was a well written story. No need to apologize. I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing your work as a writer myself I know this can be very difficult
whiteraven chapter 17 . 10/2/2014
SO amazing. I cried like a baby through the last two chapters. The first because it was so sad and the second because it was so happy. Just so you know I can't remember the last time I honestly just cried so that is a HUGE complement to your writing.
Nichalia chapter 17 . 8/18/2014
Always!
mari chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
thank you so much for writing this, its beautiful and you are sooooooooooooo good *tears*
Abby Panther chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
I love and hate your story at the same time. I couldn't stop reading it and a tear was shed at the end.
laustic chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
This was a wonderful story and I enjoyed reading it very much. :)
sami1010220 chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
Good job! I'm not sure that i like jim surviving, lol.
kasey123 chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
Newer more
Twisted Peppermint chapter 17 . 11/9/2013
Oh my god, I'm sitting here trying not to curl up in a ball and bawl (that would probably scare the hell out of my parents). How you write such emotion into these chapters I'll never know. Like seriously, I don't know how to keep my eyes from tearing up every time I read this (this is my 7th time). All I have to do is just *think* about this story and I feel the tears well up in my eyes. Oh my lord, breathe. Your writing is wrecking havoc on me right now, please, keep it up.
SWQ chapter 17 . 9/13/2013
Oh god ohg od oghdohd

This is so heartbreakingly wonderfully horrible. I can't believe your talent for this. You're an amazing person for making an effort to finish this masterful piece of fic, where I know so many others would just have given up.

There is really absolutely no reason for apologizing for the time between the updates. Reading how sorry you are about it makes me feel guilty; there's no reason for you to feel that way, when you are doing every single reader of this such a great favor, and instead, we should express gratefulness towards every published word.

You are of no obligation to see this one through, and still you did after some years! You wonderful being you!

Excuse my english; it's late in the evening.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
I think you've done a very good job with this story, it's really good!
rozenvampire chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
Huaaaaa! ; A ; I don't normally read these kinds of stories but this one was really good!
Doni chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
There is so much feeling here. So heartbreaking, but beautifully done. Thank you for sharing.