Reviews for First Time For Everything
x.soul.x chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
COMPLETELY DEAD with this fic!

O_O

OMG the candy!first!time was built slowly, without rushing to a stunning climax. And good ridance Beth bitch! Candy is love pure and simple! x.x

LOVE THIS!
The Scurvied One chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I reviewed this over on poisongirls page, but I wanted to let you know as well how much I enjoyed this. it is definatly one of my favorite origen stories. I also love that this was something that neither of them had really done before. made the emotions that much better
bubblepurple chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
wooooow! this was awesome... I love this pairing and you wrote this fic perfectly... just wooow (yeah I know my comment is so not constructive, but just know that I loved it )
SadisticEyes chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This is one of the first few Randy X Cody stories I have read and this just makes me love the pairing! It was very sexy and you are very good at sex scenes! I loved it and hope to see more Randy X Cody from you Just on tip, don't forget to space out your paragraphs and when people are talking and makes sure to capitalize your words I had to re-start a few times cause of that... But awesome story over all!
slashburd chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Now that was one hell of a story. Love the slow burn of them getting together right to the very very hot ending.

A very sexy tale and straight into faves :)