Reviews for Invincible: Theme from The Legend of Alice Cullen
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
That's really perverted.
But probably true. There's just something wrong about clowns.

Going to have to read this one again...
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
LOL, this was fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Lol! I loved reading it :) Nice change from zombies, etc...although those are good too!
sheeiur22 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
That was kinda funny.
JakeDanielRoss chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I hate clowns too.I blame Steven Spielberg,Tobe Hooper and that child psyche crunching monster they titled,"Poltergeist". The boot "It" didnt help much either,and for the record Stephen King is a bit of a bastard.

Im a bit buzzed so forgive,I kinda got to be to read about frakcing , funny assed story. Alice rocks.
Breanna366 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This was good, very funny. I LOVE Alice
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I hate clowns too...this cracked me up.
Jenny True chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
LoL, the entire time I'm reading this, in my head I'm going:

"...and with the power of conviction, there is no sacrifice. It's a do or die situation...we will be invincible!"

I loved that movie.

This was great.

I fucking hate clowns.
shalu chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
ahahahahahaha...i finally read this; got pushed down my RIL list...ahahahahaha again. this:

Anyway, as my marble colon twitched and ground against itself (making Bella ask, “What’s that weird noise? Is something wrong with the car?”)

is right outta the Twitrix, baby. and i love it. u r awsum. but this:

If we did, though, I suspect I’d end up with my La Perla panties filled with sparkling sugarcubes of crystallized vampire shit. It would be beautiful.

is the bombshiznit. for srs. *bows*
algonquinrt chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
You are seriously messed in the head, but I suspect you know that already.
NelsonSmandela chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
So, the clown is representative of Alice's latent erotic feelings towards Bella, right? I took that from the garish-clown-makeup-as-lipstick and "squirting flowers" and all. I see this morphing into femmeslash.

I want my shit to look like sugarcubes. Damn.

A drabble, my lovely. _
bsmog chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
First, I echo MTK, I hate clowns, so go Alice!

Second, I believe that your description of vampire shit should go down in the fic hall of fame for all time...that was just awesome and I loved it.

Finally, I love this Alice, she's a badass. The comparison to Dexter and the rationalization of how this will be fine because Carlisle let Edward do it was terrific!

Thanks for sharing and especially for participating in the auction!
Diana Wolfskill chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Huh. I guess Alice really Doesn't Like Clowns, and feels that just doing Bella-Barbie-style makeovers is a bit too subtle.

Fun, vampy little one shot.
MeiSun chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
LMAO! :)
starfish422 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
MTK made me come read this. :) This is some cracked-out shit, bb - I always knew Alice was less pixie, more Tinkerhell. ;)