Reviews for Prelude to tragedy
Vengeance is justice chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
can u make another chapter? plzz!
Carla chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
Hey your stories are great, but I love this one! can you please keep writing? I really want to know what is going to happend between Lexi and Dean. Please write another chapter. I write quizzes for Addicted to Supernatural in Facebook. So far I just did one, Hunter in Love. It has three parts! :)
Lucy Colt chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
I love it. I want to read more! Please contine soon. )
thegirlwhosangwithghosts chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
lol i like the showdown, you protrayed the annoyingness that is jo! i like this lol keep it up!
thegirlwhosangwithghosts chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
i like that xander is kinda like dean the overproctective brother and i like lexi too shes not to dean like :)
thegirlwhosangwithghosts chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
oh ghostfacers, i love ghostfacers! keep it going lois good stuff
Kat chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
Your Friggen AMAZING I honestly CAN"T WAIT ,I love your work and I can never stop reading it !

3 Kat
DeanFan chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
Can't wait for the showdown. Somethng tells me that Lexi will kick Jo's butt though!
brevan chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
hi, just to say i like the story keep going..
Mellieboo91 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
cant wait for the next chapter
DELETTTTTTTTTTTTTTEME chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Hey, just wanted to say how much I love ALL of your stories! They are truly amazing and you have a real knack for writing. I was just wondering when the other ones are gonna be updated cus I'm dying to know what going to happen with each one. You kinda just left each one on their 5/6th chapter and I'm dying to know more.

Any way, love the beginning chapter of this story and DEFFINATELY want to read more!