Reviews for Monsters
Crosswood chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Now this is an interesting idea; I don't think I've seen any other piece around that explores the Knights and how they are when they’re REALLY mad. That, coupled with tidy writing, has produced a truly excellent story.

I liked how you add depth to the Wolkenritter here; especially Signum and Vita. Vita’s chapter made me smile especially widely as she was quite in character and I am a bit of a fan of hers.

The spelling and grammar are excellent, the formatting is good, the flow is good... yep.

Awesome story; thank you very much.
hignum chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
I totally agree with the other review that anyone brave enough to tempt those who have been on that dark path to become what they were before is foolish and merely asking for one's death. I find it easier to picture Vita like that but i couldn't imagine Signum, Shamal or Zafira acting like that. This scene is a must in future MGLN becoz it reflects the wolkenritter's past perfectly. I don't exactly feel any pity for scaglietti coz he's an idiot who was daring enough to challenge Signum n the wolkenritter.
Kknd2 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
why is it that people assume that a person who changed once can never change again? that someone who renounced being a terrible monster would never go back? All it takes is the right motivation, and anyone will knowingly become the kind of monster so many villans think them selves to be. And for one who has already walked the road of darkness, seen the terror, felt the warmth of others blood upon their cheek, derived sick plesure from the screams of terror... They know exactly what they are doing. Only an idiot, or someone who wishes to die in excrucating agony tempts them back onto that road.
Tabasc0 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Yeah. That was a scene that needed to be in Strikers. Definately
Hashkorns chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Holy shit, that is some major (and gory) bad-assery. There should be more Wolkenritter fics like these. Maybe one of Shamal or Vita.