Reviews for Quarantine
IsabelMC chapter 3 . 4/21
Loved! Congrat!
aeonsago chapter 8 . 1/21/2019
For someone who goes on about torture, Lester seems remarkably inefficient at questioning. What happened to the 100 ways? He used to be a government hatchet man, after all.
Squabble chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
The wall. That was hilariously awesome!

Suddenly, an odd wall of green block her path. It was textured, woven. Abby reached out and touched the wall with the tips of her fingers. It was a hardy cloth, rough-textured but somehow soft. Abby looked up to see how far the wall reached and jumped as the piercing blue eyes of Nick Cutter looked down on her quizzically.

This must be updated, pleeease!
Squabble chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
I love your Connor!

Zoning out xD
Squabble chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
Aww, the end was sweet.

It would have desks, Connor mused, and swivel chairs. I think I'd like a swivel chair. And there'd be a photocopier, which people performed unspeakable acts on at Christmas parties. If anyone stayed at work past seven, someone would call security. Nobody would have a gun, and the biggest danger in the place would be tripping over a telephone cord.

Connor: "So beautiful..." Connor murmured.

Cutter: "Thanks, Connor."
Squabble chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
" There was this one thing I always thought was set in stone. One rule I kept to. But I've evolved. Helen, just like you. I changed my mind."

...

"I let Connor have a gun."

LOL :D

Great chapter, Helen seriously has problems.
Squabble chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
As I said, realistic.

I love the idea of that Stephen Hart memorial.

Great chapter.
Squabble chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
The whole Lester flashback was so real, I loved it :)
Squabble chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This is really funny xD. A smile plastered on my face.

"I feel like jacking in this job and becoming an accountant like Mum wanted."

"Jenny's Unofficial Gossip Surveyor: JUGS for short!"

"From what, Shakespeare?"

"The Simpsons actually."

"Which idiot has tracked some kind of infectious creature poo into the ARC"

"I never knew you and Lester were so close."

"Abby, I-"

"Connor..."

"I really wanna say..."

"Connor!"

"Abby I'm trying to bear me soul here, what is it?"

"Your fly's down."

"Jenny? You know lots of middle-class business people, right? Know of any openings for an accountant?"

So many awesome lines it filled up this review space :D
drumrush chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
ooooh, this is really good so far. I just came across this for the first time and read all the way through to chapter 10. I hope you get more chapters out soon. I really love how you divide the chapters into up and give them to different characters, letting the story be told through them at that point in time. I also REALLY love Connors inner dialogue in chapter 1. it's hilarious. lol You're an awesome writer. I'll check out your other stories tomorrow for sure!
EtherealDemon chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
I had a great giggle over this chapter.
EtherealDemon chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
Very good chapter.
EtherealDemon chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
Loved it, on to the next.
EtherealDemon chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Very sweet and a bit funny. Great chapter.
EtherealDemon chapter 1 . 7/17/2010