Reviews for Twice
loiseauchanteur chapter 25 . 12/30/2012
I loved this, such a cute little story with a great ending!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/25/2012
I - like every reviewer here, and rightfully so - am FLOORED by the magnificence of this story.

I've never even seen the movie, but I saw the *spectacular* stage musical on Saturday, and knowing that the experience had ended way too soon, went looking for a good FanFiction immediately afterwards.

I wasn't disappointed!

These characters are so complex and loveable, and you never treated them like marionettes, keeping them completely in-character. The dialogue, especially, was very good and I could hear everyone's voices and accents. You could see what they were doing while they were speaking, as well. I was so happy that you never gave them names. Your OC's, particularly the female singer from the bar, were all wonderful, three-dimensional additions to the Once universe.

You write very...honestly, if that makes sense, and I was so happy when I discovered that the chapters grew in length! Your integration of the music was expertly done, and all the little moments the Guy and Girl had together, like buying the blue telephone, were heartwarming to read. A particular favorite of mine was the scene with Katie from the record label, where Girl saves the day with her quick thinking. It was cute and hilarious and very "her."

And finally, even though I was half-wishing they would end up together, your ending was much more true-to-form. And there's so much *promise* in this. And finishing with the lyric... God, the whole thing was beautiful. Thank you for a day well-spent.
Sadie Hyde chapter 25 . 6/20/2012
That was beautiful. Really perfect. Thanks for a wonderful read.
Parallaxm chapter 25 . 6/25/2011
I am floored by the pithiness of this short, concise fic that expresses so much honest emotion and heart-wrenching sadness.

Your writing is nothing short of stellar, and I'm glad to have stumbled upon this story! And the title "Twice", I might add, is quite ingenious. Nice job!
blueoceannymph789 chapter 25 . 2/22/2011
This was trully fantastic-the perfect sequel!

Although it was sad the girl didn't end up with the busker, i think it was so beautiful that she finally got it around with her husband...

It was one of the most beautiful stories i've ever read! Thank you very very much for sharing this! I wish you continue writing such wonderful stories that give the readers a real smile on their faces!
LuckyxLabradoodlexLoverx7 chapter 25 . 11/21/2010
amazing and beautiful. write more soon!

clicks all 4 boxes
Crazygirl99 chapter 25 . 6/14/2010
Wow.

This was...amazing. I can't tell you how actually amazing this was. You are so talented and...wow. I mean...dude!

I basically avoided my family just to read this story. It was beautiful, magical, and perfect. Do you even know how perfect this is? I mean, its phenomenal! I love how you worked in the songs from the new album! I love Once and I always thought there should be a sequel and you made the perfect one. You managed to make their characterization perfect and...ahhh. It was so nice to read something so pure and great. You really know your stuff. I can only imagine how long this took you to write and I want you to know how fantastic it is that you did.

I really, really like how you didn't have them get together in the end. Even though I really wanted them to, it would have taken away from everything you built up. This makes it much more realistic. I mean, you know what you're doing!

I'm happy to see that talented and intelligent people like you love this movie and Glen and Mara like I do. You are awesome!
magicmumu chapter 25 . 5/9/2010
This was a very gopod story! I just saw the movie again, and I thought that the two should have gotten together. I liked that there is still the conflict of the girl and her husband. The way you wrote her, still scared, shy, but stong inside (or trying to be anyway) was really awesome. I hope there is another story in this fandom for this movie coming from you soon.

Erin
Little Eirtae chapter 25 . 1/20/2010
This is really beautiful and IC and perfect. I especially love your Marketa. She really comes across as believable. And I love the ending.
Ryuko Ishida chapter 25 . 1/18/2010
Woah... freaky - cuz I was just listening to that song on the last chapter "When Your Mind's Made Up". Haha.

Anyways, I LOVE how you've incorperated The Swell Season's new songs in there as well! "In Your Arms" has to be my favorte - I hope that's not the end of your story... Somehow, I REALLY want Glen and Mar to end up together. A girl can hope, right?
cebyam chapter 22 . 1/14/2010
Very Good :-)
cebyam chapter 19 . 1/9/2010
:-) That was really good, thanks for sharing.
Ryuko Ishida chapter 16 . 12/18/2009
Yay you updated! - And yay, Glen and Mar finally get to see each other after so long!
IndianWalker chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
So the question is... are you going to finish? :)
Ryuko Ishida chapter 11 . 10/19/2009