Reviews for The Last of Lucrecia
Meta Moon chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Oh my god! I cried. That's not normal for me to do when the characters are fictional. Good job.
Rose Cherryblossom chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
This story was pretty sad. Sorry, it didn't make me cry. I love the way you've written it. About html, the italics worked but the bold didn't. Did you check them to see if they were right? If you didn't, you should. I'm sure you already know that you're supposed to put at the beginning of the story and at the end. Otherwise, it will not work. Good story. _ Please do right a chap or an optional ending thing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
There isn't praise strong enough.
xaphanea chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
OMG I'm almost crying! VERY VERY good, I completely and utterly LOVE this story... I'm going to go put it on my favourites RIGHT now!
Scarbie chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
I haven't played FF7 in a long time (4 years) so I don't remember all the character interactions. The story was well written, but I'm surprised that Yuffie killed herself. She always seemed to be about self-preservation. It was sad that Yuffie seemed to become more mature after seeing what she did was wrong... but woah that was extreme.
Ayla chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
I like it! You should deffinatly add another chapter, I thought it was sad ( But I liked it _
noodlepower chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
It was a bit... weird. I don't think Yuffie would have killed herself, but all in all, it was really sweet, yet sad at the same time.