Reviews for I Didn't Know I'd Love You So Much
Adrianne Hershae chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Personally, I couldn't imagine getting rid of Amber would be that easy. Amber didn't have to go to Graverobber to get her zydrate, if you know what I mean. But I still thought the way you got rid of her was pretty reasonable. Frivolous. Unpredictable. I can definitely see that on her.

You're settings, characterizations and the flow of the story thus far are pretty decent, which is more than what I could say for many. Been known to be harsh when it comes to constructive criticism so...

I'm interested to see how this goes.
13hellkaat chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
Awesome I wanna hug! but anyway, this is uber fluff and its SOOOOO nice and cottony! :D continue!
BriBee1991 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
I hope you update this soon, I love it :)
angelfan86 chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
This is great! Can't wait to read more. :)
Windgale chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
GraverobberxShilo is love. This story is love of that love.
Something Unpredictable chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Love the story! Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work!
ZydrateGraverobber chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Nicely done. Look forward to more chapters of this.
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Very nice and very in character with the movie. According to Terrence Zdunich the Graverobber's name is actually Clarence.
whisst69aim.com chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
I want my hug! lol love the story want to know what happens next!
AllieSMG chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
This was fantastic! I recently wrote my first Grilo oneshot (well, my first Repo! fic) and I was kind of proud of it, thinking I had them decently in character... wow, you totally blew my Graverobber out of the water! LOL I love him in your fic, he's more sarcastic, edgier, not sure how to describe it, while mine was a bit softer. He's totally in character here. Amazing job, I can't wait to read more. :D
ivy chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
I really am enjoying this so far

the dialogue is perfect, and shilo must also be in huge withdrawel from the poison. Can;t blame anyone for not looking for the easy way out

plz keep writing
jokergirl4ever chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
thats sorta funny at the end when he yelled , very good story so far
Sarah Petticoat chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Love this story. Can't wait to see where it goes.
jokergirl4ever chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
very good . i could see graverobber's and amber relationship thing going that way after she got genco . because she would need him anymore for zydrate , but i like to think that she didn't cometo him just for the drug that there was something more.
Vil-chan chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Yay GraveRobber and Shilo pairing, this story is well written and the charecters are pretty much in charecter, besides Amber Sweet.