Reviews for Out of the Darkness
kittysmom.mk chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I've been a long time fan off NCIS and just started the L.A. series. Loving that too. Thought I'd check out fan fics of L.A. starting with the first. Great story a and I like the way you write. As I continue I hope to find more from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
First NCIS LA fic ever in record on this site! Well let me say that you did the name justice. This was very well written. I like it a lot.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
good story
Jasmine-Now-Leaves chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
nice :)
McFun chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I loved it !Amazing story!
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This is really good! :)
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I had so much fun reading your fic. It's great that you have the characters so much in character. I could actually imagine it happening like that.

And "...it's a chronic condition." lol :)

I so love their bickering.
zentry chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
liked your way to fill the space between shows ;)

hello, Im Zy and Im becoming a NCIS LA addict
keviana chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
O, pretty. I mean, seriously, this fic was pretty. Virtually zero grammar issues. I read right through it without a single bug-splat on my windshield! (Bug-splats any grammar or English errors) And... this was entertaining! I've always wondered if Sam stayed near Callen during the recovery time... I can take your fic as proof that he did. (Isn't that faulty thinking? "Well, someone else thinks it's true, so I will, too!" Lol!) I enjoyed reading this. I simply devour anything that is NCIS: LA and not Slash. Thank you! Oh, and, um, WRITE MORE!
msdarque chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Loved it! :D

Fun, exciting and true to characters.

Congrats! Lots of stars!
necira-skies chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
great job on this story. I like how you went and showed what could have happened between Legends and the start of NCIS: Los Angeles. You really captured the personalities of Sam and Callen.
Paineverlasting chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
:D

cool.

I would jump onto this band-wagon, but I want to learn a little more about the char.s first.

Still, this is pretty cool! Did you look the medical stuff up or were you just winging it? Either is cool, just curiosity.
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
"Rated T for minor coarse language and mentions of violence. AN: This is my first fan fic in a while, so bear with me." - With the greatest of pleasure, as you are that rare thing among fic authors, someone who knows the phrases are "bear with me" and "coarse language", respectively, and not the dreaded "bare with me" and "course language".

Did you perhaps mean for the doc to say: "As far as I know, she has refused EVERY doctor, patient and lab technician who has asked for her number." there?

"Special Agent Tony DiNozzo is on standby in D.C. for us if we need him, but so far there's nothing we can't handle out of our office.” - Poor OSP, then! Why can't they have McGee on standby? He would like it more!
Raven2004 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Thanks for posting this. Nice transition from the ending to the beginning of NCIS LA. As I have started to take an interest in NCIS LA, this was a great filler! Great details and from what little I have seen of Callen and Sam, I think you did a great job of capturing their personalities.
MsDubstep chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Very nice. You've captured the characters well :)