Reviews for Gone
manufan2312 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
hope logan finds out the truth soon
awsome first chapter
Milou chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
I like the idea, its interesting. The writing is a bit confusing to read, but I'll keep on reading since Its a good story. :)
BerryEbilBunny chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
This chapter really didn't have anything going on. Pity.
BerryEbilBunny chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
Oh God that was depressing! But of course they'll end up together again right? One way or another?
BerryEbilBunny chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
HOW DARE YOU STOP THERE!

Please, oh please, update I want to read MORE!
Victoriam Speramus chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
Wow, I'm loving this story so far :) Hope you can continue it very soon
Lady Anthea chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
Love the beginning of this chapter (:

Update soon!
Crazy About Survivor chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
Yes, i've been reading this but I forgot to review. Just read your recent chapter and I must say, brilliant. You touched upon many aspects of the story I like. I totally agree that this is a crucial chapter to the story!

Keep them coming boo
Dutch chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
Very interesting story. Different plot. Please continue writing and I will continue reading.
Marcus Sylenus chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
Hey, I like long and informative. It's getting a little weird, but you get points for originality :)

Please update soon!
Brian2008 chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
I like the idea of Logan leaving Seattle to start a new life as the plot line for this story. It fits in well with the mood at the end of the second season of the show.
Lady Anthea chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
God, this s really good! I'm waiting for your next update :)
Marcus Sylenus chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
You're EVIL...

Please update!
Marcus Sylenus chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
Whoa...Very, very good. You have some very powerful images here, I loved the last chapter especially, the heartbreak and final acceptance on both of their parts of the loss they've suffered. I'm particularly intrigued by what will Logan make of Max's confession, if he will forgive her, get over his hurt and pride and try to contact her or just give up...

Please update soon.