Reviews for Memories of You
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
this was actually really great! I hope that you decide to write and post more of it! off to read a couple more of your stories. . . .
James chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I see andrew he could get all geeky/technical and they could talk to al and xander could tell him about the halloween and al could say he hahad a nightmare like that once bringing him more into it ziggy could scan them and the magic/temporal fields could have collided making them able to see each other and al could remember good eps of buffy and andrew could walk in to the waiting room and gasp and say "he looks just like captain archer(lqtm)you can take it from there.
Anyankaholic chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I think its Faith as well because they both seem like loners who need someone else. I know that is contradictory but they both like time to themselves but to know that there is someone out there who cares and such.
Teri chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I like the idea of Xan having dressed as Al :). I am betting on Dawn. He seemed to rely on her towards the end to listen to him and be there for him without taking over.
dreameralways chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I see Faith.

Willow and Buffy would focus too much on protecting him.

Dawn is still crush-girl and young enough that he'd have to look after her too much.

He doesn't know the minis well enough.

Andrew is annoying.

Giles would be too busy and still probably worry too much.

Spike is dead as far as he knows, plus I just don't see him doing that voluntarily.

Wood just simply isn't really back-up guy.

Faith is good enough to worry and watch his back, but has enough guilt and understanding of needing your own path to let him do what he feels he needs to do.

Do I win a cookie?