Reviews for A Happy Accident: Las Vegas
C M Forde chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
It's so...so...I LOVE YOU TIRA MISU! Ahem...anyway... Damn good stuff, but why am I the onyl person who seem to think of Marron as a straight guy?
BluePard chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
The ending leaves something to be desired. If you put the bit with Carrot and Mille at the end (and rewrote it slightly to accomodate it) I think it would work better. Just a personal opinion. I really love this fic. Although, how could you DO that? Anyway, the charas act enough like themselves that it's still BH, and enough like different people that it's appropriately AU. Especially Tira. As cute and friggin' frightening as ever. O.O; This was funny, exciting and original. Carrot with slicked hair, though? Ick.
Tabby Phobos chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
O_O *jaw drops* Oh my holy crap. Normally, I don't like mobster stories. But... Holy crap. You are officially my new goddess. Would you like me to kiss your boots?

I'm so serious it isn't even funny. THIS. WAS. GREAT.
Ann Valentine chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
I loved this! Brilliantly done AU. The characters fit their roles so perfectly, and Tira! Oh, she was wonderful. "You know, the baby can hear you do that." *BLAM BLAM BLAM* Wonderful job!
Beautiful Midnight chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Woo.. this is certainly one of the more interesting SH fics I've read.. Milphey as a Vegas drag queen.. *takes about ten minutes to calm down from laughing so hard that she gets the hiccups..damn* I love Milphey terribly, but this is hilarious. And Carrot finally got some.. *snif* I'm so proud..Great job, I liked the 'change of scenery' and -loved- Milphey *grin*