Reviews for 3 Rogues Walk Into a Bar
ElementaMeow chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Yes! A gambit version would be awesome, and any other X-Men characters you know well enough, too! You are a talented writer, don't stop! : )
kicry chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
LOL!
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
LOL. Awesome definitely do a gambit version
m chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
ironraven

agreed
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Maybe it's just the benadryl talking, but I like it. Romy is just one of those things that should never be gotten rid of. Rogue without Remy is like Pie without Ice Cream. It just shouldn't be done.

LOVE how you write the southern accents! (And on a probably completely random note) THANK YOU. I couldn't agree more about the misuse of the word ya'll! (I was reading your profile before this. Sorry. I couldn't resist.) I've been using the word my whole life and nothing irks me more than when people use it willy nilly, without even thinking about whether or not it makes sense. Sorry for the mini rant. Really liked this, and I'm gonna go check out the Remy one. :)
going-rogue2374 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
haha love it! i kinda of always wondered what the different versions of the characters would think of each other. Nice work :D
Captain Lycan chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
A cute little one shot, in regards to your question about why Remy has been made into a villian I think it has to with the way things have gone in the comics. He sort of went over to the dark side for a brief period.
Wingzero87 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Hahaha! *laughs* at Movie Rogue

I enjoyed that, so please do a Gambit one.

Hell do one for all of the X-men cast as chapters. Like Wolverine, Cyclops and Storm. XD
Raven34link chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
LOL this was funny
commando666 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
just reading the tittle made me smile
blue-fuzzy chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
stop . . . my sides are hurting :D ROTFL. WatXM Rogue has to be my favorite one. now to read the sequel
The Mutant Jinx chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This is HILARIOUS. I never cared much for 90's Rogue, but seeing her interact with the other two Rogues (and complain about Movie Rogue) made me LOL. And I have a feeling that review made no sense, but I don't care.
xdreamernumbuhfour chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
awesome.
IronRaven chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
You really should do more of these. Three Jeans would be so horrific.
dominoKEI chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Oh! Cutesy! And hell, yeah, you should make a Remy one! :)