Reviews for Jacob's Baby
Savannah chapter 19 . 8/16
Need more chapters
Karlie preston chapter 4 . 7/6
I like part 1 of Twilight saga break down one dot like is jacob fight with were wolf brother said or sister killed that bella over edward don't like bella keep sacred from her chaille she OK she like to him date edward she became vampire giving bath baby every her mother jacob see invite some to bella and Edward see it he throw road he gets mind at edward jacob packed bella over edward jacob family wolf one tried killed bella inside jacob stop them
WinterWolf chapter 19 . 6/26
I can't wait! This is the best JB story ever, she should of been with Jake, not that cold bloodsucker!
WinterWolf chapter 10 . 6/25
Why can't Bells just be with Jake!
Calyptra chapter 1 . 3/19
I'm not trying to be rude, I just have some concerns with the plot. The idea is tempting, but if the baby were Jacob's it would have the gene. Being raised by Edward and a vampire Bella would mean it would shift very young and want to destroy it's own mother. How can't Edward and Bella see that? Having his baby automatically means leaving Edward.

I know Jacob would do a lot for her but leaving his child with her to be raised by Edward knowing what he would be cursing it to?

Also, why sleep with him? Carlisle is a doctor who is in on the secret. Artificial insemination are the words.

So I see many problems in the plot in this chapter, but the writing is nice and the idea I intriguing so I'll go on with a few more chapters and see. Furthermore I would really love it if you actually have thought of those problems yourself and have a theory about it. Maybe there is a solution that I am missing.
I still love this I read it so many times it's my favorite the movie should have been this way and the books
love it chapter 19 . 1/4
i love keep on writhing
miccy chapter 18 . 10/27/2015
hate the story
Guest chapter 19 . 10/9/2015
Horrible
I hated the ending
It was so unrealistic in the book sense!
Edward was clearly in deeper love with Bella
Than Jacob was and Bella clearly loved Edward more!
Edward is so nice! He deserves a happily ever after but Jacob ( the boy who force kissed a girl ) gets the good ending? This story is horrible! Worst fan fiction ever! I've read a better fan fiction about how the pea fell in love with the dust ball under the twenty matresses for the princess!
Horrible story
mariahernandezperez26 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Seems like an interesting story ill give it a chance
Chameleonxx chapter 17 . 7/7/2015
This story had been impeccably amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Who is the freak show that is complaining about the lemons?
Gosh your sick? Got to love the maturity of readers. Do they even understand the mechanism of human reproduction? Betcha they think the stork drops the kid down the chimney. Sigh
Guest chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
this is very good but I don't think Stephanie Meyer would go into as much detail into the making of the baby
owl eyes chapter 18 . 4/10/2014
!
alixandria chapter 19 . 4/5/2014
Cool:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)