Reviews for The Unknown Zone of Reality
fedoralover101 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Write more pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
iPierce chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
I really like where this is going, the soon-to-be-pairing & the story is interesting. Hope you continue soon *v*

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Feline Wings chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
This is sooooo good. It's kinda poem a drug: When you using[reading] it ur on an awesome high *x*. Then your realize it's finished and there is no more:'-(. Update soon I'm loving this story with a passion, you're such and awesome writer!
GaaraLover chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
omg keep going i wanna c if gaara and sasuke get 2gether they r sssooo cute 2gether
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
I really like this story so far! it's very interesting and its kidna funny too. please update soon!
AE chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Lol, Interesting story.

I like Itachi and what he did, As an older sibling, I believe that our teasing, taking care of, or doingn anything to annoy our younger sibling is a hobby. Lol

good story so far, on to chapter TWO!
YamiTenshi chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Technically, Naruto is right. The moose is the largest species of deer in the world.

Odori Odori Kakumei!

YamiTenshi
YamiTenshi chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Aw. No threeway? Darn.

And by the way, Tenten's last name is Higurashi. I thought you'd like to know in a nice way. I asked my readers once and some (apparently Tenten) fanboy said 'ITS HIGURASHI YOU DUMB FUCKING BITCH!'

So yeah. This way is nicer.

Odori Odori Kakumei!

YamiTenshi
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
:D Update please
Akira Nishikawa chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
nice nice, i want to see the begining of their vacations...

xoxo

Akira
Akasuna no Akane chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
This story is awesome! It's hilarious and pretty well written. I didn't notice any mistakes, so I guess there aren't any.

Anyway, I'll go back to the first chapter and say that - using Lee to make it even funnier never gets old.

I like that you didn't go into their private lives right from the start, it will give you more material to work with in future chapters. Also, I'm glad that you didn't attempt to describe every single period - that would be pretty boring and useless, since we aren't that interested in school.

As for this chapter, my favorite part is definitely the one where Sasuke tells that girl he's gay, and the way Gaara stuck up for him. I'm a girl, but that was awesome. I don't blame Naruto for laughing. I also liked the deer/moose part and the ending - Naruto is comical.

Anyway, keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more of this story.
Ugawa chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Good first chapter. It had me chuckling a few times throughout it. Onto the next chapter :)
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
:D i love it
norway22 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
So god!

I love how you have this super interesting but not sad triangle going with those three. And your characterization of Itachi was amazing; just how I picture him. I cannot wait to see where yu take this story! Great job...:D
JazzInBoots chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I love this story so far write more please (: