Reviews for Vice and Virtue
Backward Mind chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Nice.
ilovemoony73 chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
I love how Andromeda seems to be the one her two sisters go to first.

A question- Do you have Andromeda as the eldest sister? I can't figure out Bella's age, but I know Andromeda is turning 17 and Narcissa is 14- is Bella a 7th year or the middle child?
ilovemoony73 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I really like this concept! I love how the sisters are close. I'm shocked that Rodolphus is so cruel to Bella and her child that might be his!
LVB chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Those Black sisters are quite the troublemakers, aren't they? Thanks for posting!
Just Elizabeth chapter 19 . 2/10/2011
really like this story! its a great idea, but i think there needs to be more vivid descriptions to make it a little less confusing in action scenes like this one. I hope you update soon! i have read some of your other stories and like them. i like the stories about bellatrix because you know so little about her in the books. Hope it shows how Bellatrix becomes slightly insane, as she was portrayed by JKR! keep writing and good luck!

~Helen F.
Call Me Tom chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
(R&R-ing for Review Tag).

No offense to you, but I wouldn't normally read this kind of story, so apologys in advance if I am too harsh or don't give praise where it is due. ;)

I liked your begining. It clearly outlined the problem and gave it drama. Unfortunately, there are a few cannon portrayal problems, such as Bellatrix almost crying. She never seemed to do that in the books. Get extremely angry, yes, but never cry. Also, how would Bella get a muggle pregnancy test? I did like the portrayal of Bella as a man eater, though! Also, Narcissa's pregnant as well? Where did that come from? Is it because she's pregnant she keeps fainting? The whole "You slept with my brother?" scene seems to be from a Soap Opera and not very realistic, though Rodolphus's temper is quite entertaining.

All in all, resonably good story, but I, sadly, won't be continuing reading it. Sorry.
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This is a really good start to a story! The entire situation is very intriguing, and I feel for the characters. So, great job there :)

I know you said in you AN that your writing gets better, but if you wanted to improve this chapter a little, I would suggest some more editing, in particular, your punctuation. Rule of thumb-you need to end dialogue with punctuation inside the quotes ;) Also, every line of dialogue begins its own paragraph, just so you know. Otherwise, you end up with blocks of text that aren't very easy on the eyes.

But despite what my nitpicking would have you believe, I really did like the story, and you definitely have a talent for this. So, great job, and keep writing!
in sync chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
I really like how Bella stood up to Rodolphus for Andy- I just like that aspect of her.

I really like how you're characterizing everyone in this, especially Ted and Andy.

I thought that it was very realistic how Cissa had to give up everything for the baby, and how Lucius was still very nervous.
AVioletQueen chapter 19 . 11/18/2010
This is a dark story. But the sort of dark that gives you chills, that grabs hold of you, that doesn't let you go until you've finished reading. No doubt, there is tremendous talent in this plot. However, there are some consistent grammatical errors throughout. There is a lack of punctuation (Especially COMMAS) and capitalization is iffy at the best. However, with a little work, and maybe a beta, this story could go from marvelous to mind-blowing. Keep on writing, and good job!
Ninja Potter chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
I got kind of confused on who was talking. I decided to pick up where I left off on this story. Still very dramatic. I feel very sorry for Narcissa and that note. It was nice that Lucius's parents didn't disown him.
Ouch Charlie chapter 19 . 10/11/2010
Congratulations on making it this far and being able to write it even after a year of first starting it. I give you a lot of kudos just for that.

Anyways, this chapter has to be one of my favorite chapters.

And is there a way to know that you've gotten 4,000 hits? Anyways, it's not important... Congratulations(:
Dazzled-Midnight-Melody chapter 19 . 10/10/2010
I can't believe that filthy pig had the nerve to get her pregnant, cheat on her, and then punch her babies? That's pure evil if I've ever heard of it. I"m silently hoping that Rodolphus isn't dead, because I want Rabastan not to go to jail. I want him to help her raise her children. I can't wait to see how Dumbledore handles the whole situation, but first please don't let Bella loose her babies, if she does she'll be a whole lot colder than she's portrayed in the books, and that's saying something. Update Soon!

-Dazzled
Written4you chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I Like your style of writing and I find it very refreshing to see how you protray the Black sisters :)
RandomMumble chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
It seems very realistic and very good written. I really like its flow. I love PoV-stories and you're doing very good at it! Thank you for this interesting and entertaining story. I wish I wouldn't have to go to sleep - I'm gonna be wondering the whole night what about what will happen next! )
RandomMumble chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I think that is a great start. You've got me hanging! )

I never thought about this possibility, but I must admit, it's really a thrilling story and I just need to know where you're taking it!

(I'm really horrible with English so I'm not the best person to say this, but surprisingly I spotted a very small mistake (I guess, or maybe I'm the one who's mistaken which is pretty possible with me ;) ) Bella says "There all right here in this room", I think you meant 'They're'?)