Reviews for For You, I Will
duaimei chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
Thank you!

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story!
DaughterofDante chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
Update please!
Toki Mirage chapter 14 . 4/18/2012
Damn this fic was awesome! :D so glad I decided to read it!
animefangirl0219 chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
Loved it :D and I can't weit for your next update ) so update soon plz :)
Jisa chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
Loved it!
The Dancing Bard chapter 14 . 5/9/2011
Something about Jack sending Daniel a mental apology just strikes me as uber sweet. I love how their concern and respect for each other is so canon. I'd love to see more Jack/Daniel interaction whether friendship or slash. Matchmaker!Duo would also be really cute. Looking forward to reading more.
Nebelkind chapter 14 . 5/9/2011
I heard that those strange inc blobs actually are suppost to have a certain form with a certain picture in mind... and all of these inc tests seem to have the same pictures, but I have no idea how they work out wheather or not you are a little bit crazy or plain insane...

Please update again soon!

snowdragonct chapter 14 . 5/6/2011
I always thought Daniel was kind of hot, too. :) Totally agree with Duo on that one.

Cool to see the boys making a place for themselves with the team. It's a fun story!
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 14 . 5/5/2011
Sometimes, silence is more prudent.

Gosh, I love that! Thanks for updating. I'm gonna have to use that last line on my family sometimes. Or when a friend blurts out something very unfortunate. LOL!
starless-ocean chapter 14 . 5/5/2011
Hm, I don't watch SG that regularly so I don't know much about that base or anything... Wouldn't it be nice, if there were other survivors somewhere in the galaxis? :)
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 13 . 5/2/2011
Just LOVE this story. Really awesome! And I love Wufei as always! He's just so... fun. But don't tell him I said that!
Nebelkind chapter 13 . 5/1/2011
That was a really fast updatge!

Wanna read more soon!

Rally Collins chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
Yay! You updated! XD I've been waiting for this forever. :D As I am selfish beyond all reason, I still want more, but I'll wait patiently.

~Rally
starless-ocean chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
I really wish they could have a life on earth :) With a bit of everyday's life peace. Somehow Trowa and Wufei are rather the fighters, Quatre the intellectual, Duo the healer and Heero the leader. Since they're building the gundams I guess there will come an attack. But after that they could live peacefully
Anaconda Venom chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
Wow, you're on a roll here

I'm really glad that you're updating this again D

So I'll cross my fingers and hope that you'll update the ancient kingdom soon