Reviews for Back to the Beginning
lyza gutierrez chapter 8 . 3/24
I love love love it please make more!
lyza gutierrez chapter 9 . 3/24
Please please make more chapters i love them so much Love love love it!1
lyza gutierrez chapter 8 . 3/24
I love it so much i think you should make more chapters
emma tolly chapter 6 . 3/24
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT except i feel bad for gabriel
emma winter chapter 5 . 3/24
I love it i love the flashback just work on your spelling
emma winter chapter 4 . 3/24
I love it I would like to know how naren got her power
emma winter chapter 3 . 3/24
I love it soo much i really really really love it.
emma winter chapter 2 . 3/24
Loved it i really want to read the book!
emma winter chapter 1 . 3/24
I loved it i love charlie bone my favriote characters are tancred and emma and billy
NODAHLEC chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
i LOVE the whole storie but why don't you like the flames?
Kr1109 chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
Welcome back to the land of living:P
Been way to long! And amazing story! Please don't make us what as long as last time! Please!
:D
Piko Niko chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Hey. This is Piko Niko (no duh).

I love this chapter! I think you did a good job with grammar mostly and showing how s**ty the Moons are. :D

This is probably just really nit-picky small stuff, but Emma isn't supposed to be aware that she had actual parents because she lost her memories. Also, since Emma's fairly brain dead, shouldn't she not be thinking like a regular kid? I'd think she'd be kind of lost in her own little world or completely "out of it". But that's just my quirks and whatnot so ignore it if you want.

Yeah, just about sums it up.
Some guy chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
The book is Artemis fowl
NancyHardy1 chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Wow! :D That's simply all I can say.

I was just browsing in the Charlie Bone section and I came across your story. I started reading and then I just couldn't seem to stop! :D

Yes, some of your grammar is a little wrong, but that's no biggie, you've evidently got talent. I really think you should try and keep going with this - you've got a lot of options open for plot etc. so it shouldn't be too hard.

If I was going to make any suggestions for continuation of ideas etc., I would personally want to develop the romance side of things - but probably keep it going on the edge of the plot. Give them plenty of opportunities to work things out! Her memory regain should probably hinge on some huge moment, and Tancred should be there :)

I really liked your flashback - it was well written and to the point.

Overall, you have some great stuff here and you should keep going! I will eagerly await your next chapter - or instead post a message back to me on your next chapter since I don't have a proper account.

I would love you to bits if you continue! 3333

Love your biggest fan, NancyHardy1
XILuvLoveStoriesX chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
HURRY UP AND FINISH THE STORYYYYYYYY!
I've been waiting for AGES! hurry UUUUUUPPPPP!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »