Reviews for Back to the Beginning
Kr1109 chapter 9 . 2/10
Welcome back to the land of living:P
Been way to long! And amazing story! Please don't make us what as long as last time! Please!
:D
Piko Niko chapter 1 . 1/12
Hey. This is Piko Niko (no duh).

I love this chapter! I think you did a good job with grammar mostly and showing how s**ty the Moons are. :D

This is probably just really nit-picky small stuff, but Emma isn't supposed to be aware that she had actual parents because she lost her memories. Also, since Emma's fairly brain dead, shouldn't she not be thinking like a regular kid? I'd think she'd be kind of lost in her own little world or completely "out of it". But that's just my quirks and whatnot so ignore it if you want.

Yeah, just about sums it up.
Some guy chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
The book is Artemis fowl
NancyHardy1 chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Wow! :D That's simply all I can say.

I was just browsing in the Charlie Bone section and I came across your story. I started reading and then I just couldn't seem to stop! :D

Yes, some of your grammar is a little wrong, but that's no biggie, you've evidently got talent. I really think you should try and keep going with this - you've got a lot of options open for plot etc. so it shouldn't be too hard.

If I was going to make any suggestions for continuation of ideas etc., I would personally want to develop the romance side of things - but probably keep it going on the edge of the plot. Give them plenty of opportunities to work things out! Her memory regain should probably hinge on some huge moment, and Tancred should be there :)

I really liked your flashback - it was well written and to the point.

Overall, you have some great stuff here and you should keep going! I will eagerly await your next chapter - or instead post a message back to me on your next chapter since I don't have a proper account.

I would love you to bits if you continue! 3333

Love your biggest fan, NancyHardy1
XILuvLoveStoriesX chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
HURRY UP AND FINISH THE STORYYYYYYYY!
I've been waiting for AGES! hurry UUUUUUPPPPP!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
u already have 5 reviews! pleeeeeeeeeease post! ILL GIVE U A COOKIE! (::)
abc123 chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
WHO IS ELIZA!
aoife123 chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
I 3 this story. I feel so sorry for Tancred!:(
mr fox chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
its good but they must kiss soon
Kr1109 chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
I honstetly think...that this is an amazing story! Absolutely love it! You write amazing story's! All the chapters have kept me on edge and I just want to read more! And I love how you kept some mysterious for us to try figure out! You are really creative and please, please keep up the amazing skill you have of writing and I really hope you update soon! Cause I really love this story:D and I love the tension between Tancred and Elizia(not sure how to spell it) it really ties the whole thing together. And to be honest if I was writing for that long, my brain would be worse than fried:P
Clarizza chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
OH MY F & GOD
I. Beg. You. To. Countinue. This.
It's so amazing, really!
My favorite character has always been Emma but, and I actually feel guilty about this, I have always been more intrested in Emilia.
So you should REALLY continue this. Lots of love 3
Kitty112233 chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
I was really confused in the first to chapters. I like the story, Tanc and Emma make a good pair and i think thats whats going to happen.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
write the next chapter i love this one! more tancred and emma moments would be awsome
A man who fell from the sky chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
Love your story! you have to keep writing it!
Bobnobob chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
The whole thing was so cool please write more
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »