Reviews for The Five Stages of Grief are not Linear
sujari6 chapter 31 . 2/7
Just sat and read all of this story in one go. What a wonderful and well-deserved tribute to your father.
Jaygm chapter 31 . 11/29/2016
I hope you have come to a time where the pain isn't so sharp anymore and that you are looking back with love and smiles and joy for the wonderful life your father gave you. This was truly one of the best stories I have read in a long time. Thank you so much for sharing this. Your father is one of the best. Your are so fortunate to have had him in your life.

Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 30 . 11/29/2016
This story has been a wonderful tribute to you dad. You have done such a fantastic job telling the story and annotating it with your own story. I have absolutely loved reading this. You are an excellent writer.
Jaygm chapter 29 . 11/29/2016
Your dad sounds like he was just a fantastic man. Your stories about him and the rest of your family are awesome.
Jaygm chapter 28 . 11/29/2016
Some people aren't cut out to be parents. Charlie loved them enough to be both parents to them. I like also how they had a good extended family with the Cullens and Blacks. It might have not been a typical family, but they are close and their is love. Renee will regret doing what she did one day, though. She may just grow old and be lonely because she did not nurture a relationship with her children.
Jaygm chapter 27 . 11/29/2016
I can see that picture- the dad sleeping with the baby on the floor with the classical music playing softly in the background. High school is a battleground for too many kids, that's for sure.
Jaygm chapter 26 . 11/29/2016
The storm warnings- LOL. Sure can relate to that! Giving up their baby was probably one of the best things Jasper and Alice could do. They are so young. I can see her wanting to be emancipated as well, since her parents reacted so negatively to her pregnancy, and the Swans were the ones supporting her emotionally as well as physically. I don't understand how parents can disown their kids like that. It happens too often, though.
Jaygm chapter 25 . 11/29/2016
Some really funny moments in this chapter. Love the name "Skipper."
Jaygm chapter 24 . 11/29/2016
That does not sound like fun to me! It would definitely be one of those things you do just to say you did it.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 11/29/2016
It is hard when you have those firsts- that whole first year when every special day is irrevocably altered. Things are never the same after that.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 11/29/2016
Your pie mistakes! LOL. Sounds like they are all making do. It's nice to see Alice talking to her parents again.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 11/29/2016
Glad that Bella is going to be fine. What a bummer being on bed rest, though. Loved the sick bell.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 11/29/2016
That guy was gross. I hope Bella and her baby are okay. How scary!
Jaygm chapter 19 . 11/29/2016
Locks of love is such a wonderful cause. You are a very admirable person to be doing this - and more than once.
Jaygm chapter 18 . 11/29/2016
Geez, a crazy lady indeed. Who runs up a $900 phone bill to Brazil? LOL.