Reviews for Falling in Love with Your Best Friend
ShadowAngel100 chapter 1 . 5/3
I think I just write I love your story so match so what I meant was so much... but yeah I loved it and it's great. Keep up the good writing and I'm gonna read more of your writing now xx
ShadowAngel100 chapter 44 . 5/3
I love your story so match it's great and I can't wait to read the sequel x
ShadowAngel100 chapter 42 . 5/3
Finally Edward... Finally!
ShadowAngel100 chapter 34 . 5/3
Ughhhh love this! That was so nice of them!
ShadowAngel100 chapter 13 . 5/2
Finally Edward... your starting to use your brain!
ShadowAngel100 chapter 8 . 5/2
Ughhh Edward... your in medical school? How considering you can't even understand relationships :'-) (Btw that's a laughing emoji)
AllISeeAreStars chapter 29 . 9/20/2016
I completely agree that no matter the ages or how long you've known each other, when you know you know. I met my husband when I was 17. He was 54. We were engaged three days later. Best choice I ever made.
AllISeeAreStars chapter 16 . 9/20/2016
They sound like me and my friends. Lol
Leah C. Drawn chapter 4 . 5/10/2016
Ok, so here's something that's really bothering me. So, you wrote this story in 2009 (so let's assume that's the year it is), and Bella is 18, which would mean she was born in 1991. The first SpongeBob SquarePants episode came out in 1999, which meant Bella was around 7 or 8; so my question is, why would she say she didn't even know of the show? Was she lying to placate the kids? Or was she really one of those kids that didn't even look at a TV growing up, and her childhood friends never talked of the show? Cause kids love discussing their favorite shows. It's seriously bothering me, that Bella didn't know SpongeBob.
robertpatzlover09 chapter 44 . 3/29/2015
loved it, its going into my favourites!
Robstenlovefan chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Cant wait too read
rubell chapter 42 . 9/29/2013
hopefully once her parents see the ring? it will be good!
rubell chapter 41 . 9/29/2013
edward just needs to put the damn ring on her finger!
rubell chapter 39 . 9/29/2013
he isnt going to like her going out to have fun without him!
rubell chapter 38 . 9/29/2013