Reviews for Storm Love
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
awwwwwww!
Googolplex05 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is quite the cute story (:
There are a couple of errors in this, so perhaps after you write your stories, you should read over them so you can fix them up (:
Well done on making such a great story hehehe :D
Rosepetal101 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Sooo cute! I loved it can u Plz make a second chap carrying on where u left off? Please :)
GothicWolfDream chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
awww this is so sweet
Wheatieluv chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Love it! Thou it was a little short… :)
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
(0o0) (0/0) (0o0)
TheCakeIsFake chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
you should really make this into a story or at least extend it to when the other Hawks come. Love it!
HarbouringLies chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I loooove this story it's the best one I've read in a while, keep up the good work!¡. From Shabangabang
Fedski chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
nyaw! i love it! so cute!

congrats on a great story! :)
SkyDragonQueen chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
That was cool and just for the record that is a great excuse.
Kajskk chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I like the story, would like to read some more :P
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Love it

Keep on writing!
Laurisa chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
''I think I know just how to fix it'' I whispered, pulling her face towards mine. Our lips connected in a shock of cold and warm, fire and ice, but that wasn't what caused the violent shock through my veins and made my heart pump faster than ever before.

Our lips were still and unmoving, and for a second I felt scared that I'd done completely the wrong thing, but then her frozen lips parted slighty and her ice-cool breath escpaed them, then our lips were moving as one. Who knew fire and ice - opposites - could work so well together?

Okay, I'm sorry if I kinda insulted you by writing that but it just came to me and I thought I'd write it :) Hope you don't mind! Not ment to be mean!

This story was so cute! I can just imagine Piper shivering and small and stuff and Aerrow running over to her and wrapping her up in his arms! *sigh*

Keep writing!

Laurisa

xx
Midnight-Rose-Dew chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
That was such a sweet oneshot. The idea with not writing the kissed but implying it was creative. Keep up writing.
Love Shall Never Die chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
awwee that was soo sweet! amazing!

-Love Shall Never Die3