Reviews for Pain, Joy, Life
Lilly:

I said Ryo we ( e)

Touma aw ( w)

DAMN IT! u suck!

hey D, fic. DOn't mind me.I'm jsut killing off for editing my review.
Halo Split chapter 14 . 2/25/2003
Lilly of Halo Split is here!

See Che, I’m reviewing the damn fic! Hehe, and yes Che if we love Yaoi yet we know Seiji belongs w/ Nasty then yes, we’re bi-fans. (cop-cat…I already said that in another review!) Anyway, like Che said…. The fic is so hot! Ryo…we….. *Does a happy dance* Touma…aw *drools to death* Cousin D, you’re our fav author. Praise the D!

I love you girl, keep it up.
Halo Split chapter 15 . 2/25/2003
Che of Halo Split

Awesome fic! I love Yaoi, Lilly & I die for that crap. The story was great! Granted I don’t care for Seiji in Yaoi fics because Nasuti belongs with him (period!) but I love Ryo baby. Hey Lilly, does that makes us bisexual fans!
Aki chapter 15 . 2/16/2003
LISTEN TO THE MUSES! [ahem] please!

I absolutly LOVED both versions of this story and would really really really like to see a sequal, dosn't matter which version, either, both![puppy eyes]pretty pretty please!
Tigergirl chapter 15 . 2/15/2003
This is a fantastic story! I can't wait to find out what happens next. I'm literally hanging off my seat, wondering what's gonna happen to Ryo and the gang. Please update soon! _
xxkurenaixx chapter 15 . 2/13/2003
DEAR GOD! I REALLY HOPE THATS NOT THE END OF THIS FIC!I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER TO GET TO READ THIS AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!T_T. I WANNA KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO RYO AND BISHOP BRANNON!.T_ CONTINUE THIS FIC..

ONEGAIT_T.
gah chapter 15 . 2/12/2003
NO9 NO NO NO NO NO NO DONT STOP! You were going so well! DONT STOP NOW!
DxInsider chapter 15 . 2/12/2003
**sobbing** it was soooo much better then before. I LOVE IT! Great job _
M14Mouse chapter 15 . 2/11/2003
::her mouth drops and then picks up her mouth.:: What! Not the end! Why! It is good story! Sequel! Please! with a little cherry on top and hot fudge. Don't forget the chocolate. So..uhh...good work!
Kato-chan chapter 15 . 2/11/2003
End? the End? Whaaaaat? No way woman! I've followed this fic religiously and it's by far the best RW fic I've read yet. It's so well developed I can feel everybody's emotions. You've had me in tears more than once and I don't cry easily. It has to be written well enough and realistic enough to cause such a reaction. I feel like I'm watching their lives.

You have to keep going. Brannon must be punished and Ryo must heal. I want to know where Ryo will live from now on, if Byakuen will be caught in the park. I want to know what else happens to Xiu, Shin, Touma and Seiji and how their powers will develop. I want to read more about Xiu and Seiji's relationship.

Pretty please don't stop here? It'll be such a shame.
Destiny Lot chapter 15 . 2/11/2003
Prefectly wonderful ending. You tied up everything very well over all this stort is a 9 of 10. Simple excellent.

I can't wait to see you're next project.

Ja ne
DxInsider chapter 14 . 2/4/2003
Please make Whiteblaze stop this. I love this fic
laura chapter 14 . 2/3/2003
GAH! THE PAIN! AAAGHHH!

keep writing!
Zorra Reed chapter 11 . 1/25/2003
*crys* so sad *snif*

Hey loved the part where white blaze is a can opener teehee. Poor kitty. Hurry with the next chapter!
Laura chapter 11 . 1/20/2003
Man, you're mean. Really good, but mean. Finish it already, will ya? I'm dying to know the ending!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »