Reviews for Here's Your Future
thexxit chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I can picture this scene in my head. Great story.
lifeofapplepie chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This was mothing short of excellent. The dialouge and the metaphors were ideal. Great job.
Scarlett88 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Very cute. :)
sleeplessinrio chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Beautifully done!
mochafrap chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Interesting writing from Pete's perspective!
Tatablp chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
aww that made me sad ( I ship them so much... great fic!
Lovely Amelie chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Pete/Peggy FTW. They're definitely my favorite. :D I'm relatively new to the show, too, but I found this to be pitch-perfect in every way. Pete is one of my favorite characters, and you pulled him off beautifully. Peggy, too. This is a pretty dead fandom, so I'm pleasantly surprised to find something this good here. :) Thanks for writing.
wsdr chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
you perfectly captured the dysfunction of pete and peggy. but more importantly, you impeccably illustrated how heartening their relationship is too with perfect subtlety.

in other words, this was beautiful.
mimarin chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Ahh! So much love for this conversation! I've been starved this season for Peggy/Pete interaction (the adorable moment when he catches her during the lawnmower incident notwithstanding), and your story hit the spot in so many ways. There's sadness in this scene, but also understanding, and the hope for redemption - the torturous blue of a lost infant's eyes, the greenery of spring leaves, shown in the color palette of Peggy's dress.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
ah just as i was about to go look for a mad men fic, one pops into my mailbox. this is my first reading of a mad men fanfic and i liked it. i think you had the two characters down and i like how it followed up what is currently in season 3. i wonder if things will go that easy or will don get a wind of it from pete of what is really going to occur in the show. but yes i think this decision of peggy's has pete on it.
jada jasmine chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I was just reading your Supernatural fanfic and praying for you to write something new when I received this email! I, like you, have only seen a couple episodes but also know the main plot and I think that you've written fantastically. You consistently write the best angst on the entire website, in my opinion, and I really enjoyed this. I ship pete/peggy too.