Reviews for A Mostly Excellent Adventure
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
I noticed the cross over lol very amusing story keep it up
Ukia Catdragon chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Oh, I'm sure the Xena x-over was noticed by readers. I know I noticed it. Since you changed the spelling of her name, though, you're perfectly within your rights to get away with it. _

This is one hilarious story, I have to say. Please get drunk again & write another Artemis, Jarlaxle, & Zeena story. I think you should include Gaby in the next one. More fun to go around. Or is that banter? *crazed laughter*

It never fails to amaze me what can happen when someone with a creative talent gets drunk. *more laughter* Maybe you could try one of those drink combinations you made up?

Have fun!

-.-
AnnaDruvez chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
I spent three chapters trying to figure out how to politely tell you that you'd misspelled Xena. Then I just shrugged, since I was reading the story post-completion anyway and it was highly unlikely that you'd dive back in for an edit.

/shrug/

Good stuff, tho. I've been cackling so much the husband thinks I'm a harpy. Or insane? An insane harpy? Meh. Whatever.
Cassidy Night-Fury chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
Drunken is demanded PLEASE!:]
angeltrap chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
I'm well over a year late to the party but who cares as long as you still get the review, lol. :D Good Jarlaxle and Entreri fiction is so hard to come by that it always deserves a review.

I loved this for being so light and still surprisingly in character, because fics about these two seem to always be either pure gloom or pure crack. This was somewhat cracky but I think the conversations between our (anti-)heroes were very much like them. And kudos for adding an "original" female character without pairing her up with one of them - I actually did think of Xena when she was first introduced, so I was delighted when you actually mentioned it at the end of the story XD She's my hero.

Also loved the part where they cheated their way into the town, because Jarlaxle acting like a rebellious teenager/emo kid was priceless. :D

(You profile says there will be a sequel. I don't know how ancient that information is or if you still intend to write, let alone publish one, but if you do, it'd make me very happy. :D)
Ariel D chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
The whole "ray of light" part was hysterically funny. Actually, the entire chapter is bursting with wit and wonderful turns of phrase.
Yulandia chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
awww Zeena finally gets pie and she can't eat it. :(

SO nice that Artemis got the quilt for Jarlaxle. Very thoughtful :) You captured Xena perfectly too!

This was so well written. I hope these characters meet up again. Thanks for the laughs and fabulous writing! :D
Yulandia chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
HAHA! Again you can feel the drunkeness! THe minset is there with all the little comments, like "Definitely a hill, though.

" You kept me snorting and giggling all through it. Great end to the chapter too - a conspiracy to look heroic. :)
Yulandia1 chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
Too funny!

This was really cute in my head:

Artemis forced back a snicker at the sight of Jarlaxle sulking on the floor. He was just looked so petulant, all skinny black limbs and red eyes wrapped in cheerful yellow and green quilts patterned with daisies. Vaguely demonic, of course, but also silly looking, which was a nice change from his usual aura of suave.

LOL! I pictued him wrapped up like the Downey baby! HAHAHA!

I really enjoyed the bonding of the guys with Zeena. She (Xena) could always bond with the cool ones it seemed. :)

And our guys are cool with icing on top! Pie! LOL...

The whole thing with cherries was funny. That's drunken focus right there. And the pie. You rock! :)
Yulandia1 chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Amazing chapter! Again wiht so many laugh out loud moments. I love the ... um... preferred laundry method. HAHA! Also loved the way they casually tried to come up with an interesting evil scheme - those were great. The jumpy guard was funny - almost felt sorry for him.

This was great:

"Charon's Claw didn't need the rust or fire protection, but it appreciated the effort. It didn't even really need to be sharpened. The souls it ate kept its edges razor-sharp and nick free. They were the ultimate diet food for the evil sword on the go."

I really love your writing style - so casual with great flow. Lots of description, and the characters are true to themselves.
Yulandia1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This chapter was awesome! Such easy flow in writing! And it's so funny! I snarfed my cereal milk at this:

"Come to think of it, the most recent abomination is getting a little old, now isn't it? He had to kill them off quick, lest they breed."

omg! LMAO
Shinigami117 chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
This was hilarious! I'm very glad you finished it. I'm most definitely favoriting this.
Tzigany chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Ahaha, I wondered who that Zeena was. She acted too cool for an OC... well, 99% of OC's.

Se-eequel! Se-eequel! xD

Maybe my comments will get a little less stupid if I get some more sleep before writing them. Maybe not. ;D
Tzigany chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Charon's Claw. Made. My day.

Can I favourite this story twice?
Tzigany chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
"Sometimes Jarlaxle thought the human was the most interesting thing he owned, but other times (like right now), Jarlaxle thought that his ruby thumb ring ranked a lot higher."

*dies laughing*

Fucking hilarious! I'm pulling an all nighter now, because I HAVE to read the whole thing. xD