Reviews for Into the Nightmare
Axeex chapter 21 . 10/8/2016
This is absolutely the worst ending EVER. Its disgusting!

See ya!
Axeex chapter 20 . 10/8/2016
I admit that I was secretly hoping an end BrittanyxJames, but that means this. This is a sad ending...
Axeex chapter 19 . 10/8/2016
An ending half good half bad. Well, James it was a little crazy... He got what he deserved it. Poor Brittany...
Axeex chapter 18 . 10/8/2016
A nice ending... Every went okay. I needed this.
Axeex chapter 17 . 10/8/2016
Well... I liked this story in the very beginning and in the end. Is hard to find this kind of story, a story with a well-done OC. It's just... handsome to read, to think, to feel...
Now. Now I'm going to let you my opinions on every end of this story. You're now one of my favorite authors. Thank you for this gift! I really hope see you again on a new story.
Dove chapter 21 . 12/1/2015
Heyo, I couldn't get enough of your stories so while waitin for everything else to get updated I decided to go read another. I really loved this one, it was defiantly shorter but still really good. I absolutely love how you write. I knew nothing about the plot to silent hill, just he basics so this we more interesting. Still a little confused on a couple of points however I assume this was written for people who have seen/played silent hill (2?). I liked the promise ending the best out of all, and I feel like that's the cannon one. Gonna go read the sequel I saw now c:
Downwinds chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
Really enjoying this. I've read quite a lot of chapters this evening when I found the story. Even though the main character is said to be a substitute for Maria in-game, and it generally follows the game, I enjoyed the elevator scenes where it diverges from what she expects to happen, and the chase with Pyramid Head - especially the beginning when she turns around and sees the spear inches behind her - that really worked and gave me the "Oh my God" feels. Few things that I've noticed sticking out so far are the fact that you've used the word 'reverie' at least three times, which may sound picky coming from me but it's an unusual word so using it a lot stands out. Also, some of the suspense would be more dramatic if those scenes were faster-paced with more action and less long-winded description. Maybe try more short, snappy sentences rather than flowing description where tension is supposed to be happening? Cool story though - I'm having fun reading.
APieceOfThePuzzle chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
I'm kinda just sitting here reading this story for the third time, listening to The Noose by A Perfect Circle, and trying to figure out which ending makes the most sense for this story (you know, like which ending that James' actions in the story would lead to in a play through of SH2).
Wyrvel chapter 9 . 5/4/2015
Since Silent Hill's monsters and hallucinations are tailored specifically to each person, I'm guessing that Creepers are generic manifestations of fear and guilt - they can just stamp them right out, but they keep coming back.

For something bigger and more specific like a dog, I was seriously expecting Eddie to appear. Sometimes the nightmarescapes intersect in the game, it would make sense.

(Which would mean OC Brittany is experiencing EVERYONE'S nightmare at the SAME DAMN TIME, and oohh my good that escape across the streets is so much scarier)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Would like to say...
You just described me, I find it hard to keep to reality, daydreams (my self inserted storylines) are much more interesting. It is why I won't get a licence, my tiny attention span could cause an accident.
Georgia Jackdaw chapter 21 . 12/12/2014
Just wanted to say, I loved this story. I came late to the party-I decided to read this after I caught up on your FF7 offering-and I'm glad I did. The atmosphere and symbolism of Silent Hill? You nailed them. I particularly enjoyed the sections in which Brittany went off the path-she explored the world, while still staying within the confines of the nightmare that was Silent Hill 2. Vincent's appearance, brief though it was, made the final ending, Awakening, all the more haunting.

Thank you for taking the time to write and share this little gem. It was a pleasure to read.
PotterGeek chapter 18 . 11/9/2014
I swear, I could just here "Letter from the lost Days" from Silent Hill 3 playing while credits play. Love this ending, though the ending was kind of sad. Please make a sequel going into SH3 please! I haven't read the other endings yet but i'm going! :D
SoundlesMountain chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
I literally had tears streaming down my face this entire chapter! I loved how it ended, and I assumed that's what was going to happen, but it was still upsetting DD:
SoundlesMountain chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
Wow okay just rip my heart out it's whatever
soundlesmountain chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
(My user name is too long to type hahaha ;A;)

I have to say, I really did enjoy the interactions between James and Brittany here too C: Probably one of my favorite chapters with the two of them so far!