Reviews for Into the Nightmare
Greatazuredragon chapter 21 . 3/19
Very good story, i preferred the Promise and Thanatos ending, one was so happy and the other, despite being heavy, had a really SH feeling to it. Good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 15 . 3/18
This was a very good chapter. Tension is building up nicely, well done. Got to leave to university but after that im coming back to finish reading this beauty! :)
Greatazuredragon chapter 9 . 3/18
So true, after RE one EVERY survival/horror game HAS to have some kind of dog monster. Its like a prerequisite for the gender! Very good story so far, nice work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 3 . 3/17
O.o is she... wow if she is... then that will be a clusterfuck. So monsters shall appear, hurray for her survival!
Greatazuredragon chapter 2 . 3/17
Im following your FFVII and TOS fics and now im taking a look at this one. Does the fact i like seeing Brittany being tossed in absurd game worlds where she kind of freaks out make me a bad person? ;P
Good work.
Claytonimor chapter 21 . 3/14
Most epic. Loved the nice, scary vibe running thru and the real-esque emotional breakdown. Keep up the good work on whatever you're working on now.
shinygyarados03 chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
This puts every self-insert I've ever read to shame. Seriously.
Angel MacTavish chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Hi. I'm new here and I just want to say that your story was, and still is, completely and utterly amazing! I just can't believe how good it is, it felt like I was actually in it! All of the twists and turns, all of the anger and dispair, and all of the bloody gore! This is a story that I'm NEVER going to forget!
Symbio chapter 21 . 10/9/2013
I'm glad you had multiple endings. It was fun reading them all.

I must admit I've only played Silent Hill 2 once, unlocking the "In Water" ending, and I didn't spoil the other endings for myself because I plan to play again. With that said, your "Thanatos" ending sort of confused me. Did James really rudely tell Brittany to 'do something abt that cough'? Or was she just imagining it? Or did James say that in a playful tone? Also, at the very end, Brittany was planning to kill James and herself?

I don't know how James choosing to be with Brittany would be a bad thing cuz I know I wouldn't be complaining ;p I was really hoping they'd get closer like that towards the end (heehee). Since they didn't, "Promise" is my favorite ending. Even if it's Silent Hill, I like happy endings okay? Lol

I see you have a sequal to this, so I'm definitely going to read that next. Great story! See ya in the sequal :)

P.S. Hope you can answer my questions about your "Thanatos" ending. Thanks!
Follow the Fire chapter 21 . 10/7/2013
Jumping jehospohat my heart is thumping...

Oh my gosh this story was amazing. You MUST do a sequel! i feel like the first ending is the most canon for an sh3 sequel, maybe a combo of the first and second, since heather was 'pregnant' with God. The moths could be a side effect? XD

I also have an idea for the joke ending: two words.

Movie Theater.

Take that anywhere you want...x3

I loved it and am DEFINATELY rereading this (afteriactuallyreadmybooksthatarerequiredforenglis hWhat?) and can't wait to be on the edge of my bus seat again. XDD
Symbio chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
I must say I was hesitant about reading a Silent Hill fic because I thought they would be boring if they were not well written since there is a lot of dialougue and description of scenery to be told.

But the way you write didn't leave me bored or have me skipping parts like I assumed I would. I also liked the idea of Brittany getting sucked into the Silent Hill world. It gives it a nice twist.

I was going to wait till I was done reading to leave a review, but I'm a slow reader, so I'm writing one now on one of my favorite chapters so far lol

Holy crap..this chapter! Loving the growing bond between Brittany and James. You did great on keeping him in character, so kudos to that! I plan to finish this soon, cause I'm really curious to see how the ending will pan out. I shall leave another review once I read the last chapter, so there's that to look forward to haha xD

Till next time :)
Tiamat Feuerbraut chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Thank you very much, you are the reason I'm totally sleep-deprived this week :P

That said, I just... wow. That is one fine story you wrote there. Take it as a compliment when I say that, when I was finished with your story, I felt exactly like I felt after playing any SH game: Weirded out and scared shitless. The way you pulled off the first-person-narrative? Perfect. It's been a while since I last read such a great story, really.

The only thing that was kind of a downer was that i already knew about halfway through what had happened to Brittany. But that might just be me, my writer's brain always does that. Lousy brain, spoiling stories left and right...
Anyways, that didn't make the story less thrilling - or less scary, for that matter. Again, very, very well done :)
RandomCitizen chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
MAN. o-o

That...was some trip. Will they meet again?

The thing that really gets me about all those other morbid endings is how plausible they were...! The one where he didnt learn his lesson may actually be less liked than the cult ritual one for me though...!(as weird as that sounds) X0

Im depressed and gonna do somethin' else. DX'
(Remember me from your other fics? :D)
RandomCitizen chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
I wonder how James has changed in his solitude..? Gotta watch out for that Eddie...
RandomCitizen chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Can't say I trust that Vincent...