Reviews for Into the Nightmare
APieceOfThePuzzle chapter 3 . 8/2
I'm kinda just sitting here reading this story for the third time, listening to The Noose by A Perfect Circle, and trying to figure out which ending makes the most sense for this story (you know, like which ending that James' actions in the story would lead to in a play through of SH2).
Wyrvel chapter 9 . 5/4
Since Silent Hill's monsters and hallucinations are tailored specifically to each person, I'm guessing that Creepers are generic manifestations of fear and guilt - they can just stamp them right out, but they keep coming back.

For something bigger and more specific like a dog, I was seriously expecting Eddie to appear. Sometimes the nightmarescapes intersect in the game, it would make sense.

(Which would mean OC Brittany is experiencing EVERYONE'S nightmare at the SAME DAMN TIME, and oohh my good that escape across the streets is so much scarier)
Would like to say...
You just described me, I find it hard to keep to reality, daydreams (my self inserted storylines) are much more interesting. It is why I won't get a licence, my tiny attention span could cause an accident.
Georgia Jackdaw chapter 21 . 12/12/2014
Just wanted to say, I loved this story. I came late to the party-I decided to read this after I caught up on your FF7 offering-and I'm glad I did. The atmosphere and symbolism of Silent Hill? You nailed them. I particularly enjoyed the sections in which Brittany went off the path-she explored the world, while still staying within the confines of the nightmare that was Silent Hill 2. Vincent's appearance, brief though it was, made the final ending, Awakening, all the more haunting.

Thank you for taking the time to write and share this little gem. It was a pleasure to read.
PotterGeek chapter 18 . 11/9/2014
I swear, I could just here "Letter from the lost Days" from Silent Hill 3 playing while credits play. Love this ending, though the ending was kind of sad. Please make a sequel going into SH3 please! I haven't read the other endings yet but i'm going! :D
SoundlesMountain chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
I literally had tears streaming down my face this entire chapter! I loved how it ended, and I assumed that's what was going to happen, but it was still upsetting DD:
SoundlesMountain chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
Wow okay just rip my heart out it's whatever
soundlesmountain chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
(My user name is too long to type hahaha ;A;)

I have to say, I really did enjoy the interactions between James and Brittany here too C: Probably one of my favorite chapters with the two of them so far!
NightCoringMadness chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Hella glad I found this! Self-inserts are the bees knees.
Aerhyce chapter 16 . 5/9/2014
"God, I was really fucked up..."
Hardcore NGE flashback trigger on that line wtf.
Greatazuredragon chapter 21 . 3/19/2014
Very good story, i preferred the Promise and Thanatos ending, one was so happy and the other, despite being heavy, had a really SH feeling to it. Good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 15 . 3/18/2014
This was a very good chapter. Tension is building up nicely, well done. Got to leave to university but after that im coming back to finish reading this beauty! :)
Greatazuredragon chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
So true, after RE one EVERY survival/horror game HAS to have some kind of dog monster. Its like a prerequisite for the gender! Very good story so far, nice work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
O.o is she... wow if she is... then that will be a clusterfuck. So monsters shall appear, hurray for her survival!
Greatazuredragon chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Im following your FFVII and TOS fics and now im taking a look at this one. Does the fact i like seeing Brittany being tossed in absurd game worlds where she kind of freaks out make me a bad person? ;P
Good work.