Reviews for Into the Nightmare
Georgia Jackdaw chapter 21 . 12/12/2014
Just wanted to say, I loved this story. I came late to the party-I decided to read this after I caught up on your FF7 offering-and I'm glad I did. The atmosphere and symbolism of Silent Hill? You nailed them. I particularly enjoyed the sections in which Brittany went off the path-she explored the world, while still staying within the confines of the nightmare that was Silent Hill 2. Vincent's appearance, brief though it was, made the final ending, Awakening, all the more haunting.

Thank you for taking the time to write and share this little gem. It was a pleasure to read.
PotterGeek chapter 18 . 11/9/2014
I swear, I could just here "Letter from the lost Days" from Silent Hill 3 playing while credits play. Love this ending, though the ending was kind of sad. Please make a sequel going into SH3 please! I haven't read the other endings yet but i'm going! :D
SoundlesMountain chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
I literally had tears streaming down my face this entire chapter! I loved how it ended, and I assumed that's what was going to happen, but it was still upsetting DD:
SoundlesMountain chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
Wow okay just rip my heart out it's whatever
soundlesmountain chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
(My user name is too long to type hahaha ;A;)

I have to say, I really did enjoy the interactions between James and Brittany here too C: Probably one of my favorite chapters with the two of them so far!
NightCoringMadness chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Hella glad I found this! Self-inserts are the bees knees.
Aerhyce chapter 16 . 5/9/2014
"God, I was really fucked up..."
Hardcore NGE flashback trigger on that line wtf.
Greatazuredragon chapter 21 . 3/19/2014
Very good story, i preferred the Promise and Thanatos ending, one was so happy and the other, despite being heavy, had a really SH feeling to it. Good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 15 . 3/18/2014
This was a very good chapter. Tension is building up nicely, well done. Got to leave to university but after that im coming back to finish reading this beauty! :)
Greatazuredragon chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
So true, after RE one EVERY survival/horror game HAS to have some kind of dog monster. Its like a prerequisite for the gender! Very good story so far, nice work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
O.o is she... wow if she is... then that will be a clusterfuck. So monsters shall appear, hurray for her survival!
Greatazuredragon chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Im following your FFVII and TOS fics and now im taking a look at this one. Does the fact i like seeing Brittany being tossed in absurd game worlds where she kind of freaks out make me a bad person? ;P
Good work.
Claytonimor chapter 21 . 3/14/2014
Most epic. Loved the nice, scary vibe running thru and the real-esque emotional breakdown. Keep up the good work on whatever you're working on now.
galacticly chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
This puts every self-insert I've ever read to shame. Seriously.
Angel MacTavish chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Hi. I'm new here and I just want to say that your story was, and still is, completely and utterly amazing! I just can't believe how good it is, it felt like I was actually in it! All of the twists and turns, all of the anger and dispair, and all of the bloody gore! This is a story that I'm NEVER going to forget!