Reviews for Untitled
Sir Soz chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Great story mate, please update soon, this is probably my favourite Jennifer's Body fic I've ever read, and I've read a LOT. Ciao!
Sir Soz chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
I' not mad, and incredibly interested to see what happens. Please update soon!
Abigail Blake chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
please please PLEASE continue this story! I want to see them in very close proximity :)

Theyre probs the best movie couple ever. I feel so bad for Jen. She needs to kiss Needy and get it over with.
Rain Addict CM chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
damn this seemed like it was just getting good! im kinda sad you never wrote more for it (
Fever-Induced chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Oh my Godd. You definitely need to update this. Your story is so well-written from Jen's point of view, which is new, all I ever see is Needy's. It's a great change and I can't believe you stopped it here, and haven't updated in so long!
EvilSakurarules chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
Update please really good story
southofnowherefanatic chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Jennifer's Body has been coming on the movie channels quite a lot recently and I think I've seen it just about everyday this week. And I saw something that I didn't really notice when I'd seen this movie at the theater. That one scene before the prom, when Jennifer is sitting in front of her mirror applying makeup, trying to look something like the picture pinned up on the mirror I imagine, she actually looked... Troubled, almost frustated to tears...

You've managed to capture that side of the story that we didn't see. Jennifer's side.

Please do continue this.
Sapphire720 chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
please PLEASE UPDATE! :(
Sapphire720 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Great first chapter. you write very well and your vocabulary and flow are amazing. keep it up.
Virgoincarnate chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
Damn dude, you need to keep going. I ain't even seen the movie yet but this fic is interesting and cool. The way you write it gives it an amazing sort of depth that just sucks you and makes you beg for more.
TattooTanith chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
OMFG this is AMAZING! postpostpost! im so excited for the next chapter! and the one you came up with was freaking awesome! i definitely feel for jen. when i was watching the movie, i felt for jen the whole time, and this story RIGHT HERE is putting my imagination on paper! mindreader. lolz. postplz! im officially a fan. X3
Pipinator89 chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
This story is awesome please update soon
DayDreamer007 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
awesome! please, continue on the story
Billy Rose chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
this is awesome so far - I'm glad I waited to watch the movie before reading _

can't wait for the next chap
safa'at keruth chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Wow. Just... wow. It's so amazing how you depicted Jennifer after the demon got into her and how she tried so hard to fight it. I feel really sorry for her now!

Anyway, title ideas: "Fighting Demons" or "Desperation", maybe?