Reviews for Geisha Fuu
s0ulmatch3r chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
I really liked this. It was really good. You are a really good writer. I am really jealous.

I am also now really ridiculously horny.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
I'm not going to sugar coat this review, just to let you know.

I know you warned the readers in the beginning about your spelling but oh my. You really need to know the difference between words like "knew" and "new" and where apostrophes go in contractions. If anything, just use spell check.

Now I looked past all the mistakes, though not everyone does, because the idea was amazing; it's just the execution needed work.

I wasn't trying to be mean, but I thought I would give a legitimate review and critique.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
I'm usually one for M fics but this is my first favorite M. The amazing work must be as amazing as its you
Scherherazade chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Romantically fun.
RedRose43 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
i loved this! my most most most favorited part though was the ending when he asked her to run away with him. this was so good and hot and i loved it. good work man! (:
SkoRn3d chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Okay this one was a little more plot-consuming and I'm glad, I needed something to make me like this story again.

The bit at the end, with Fuu just being all accepting about everything he was saying; like scrounging around for the necessities of life is a common thing was really cute. It was like she was avidly enjoying/accepting all the things that Mugen is.

All in all I give it a solid 6-10

It would have been a 9 if not for the goddamn spelling/grammatical errors. They really were horrible.
SkoRn3d chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Seriously, you spelling is shocking ... it's actually starting to make me dislike this story.

"Knew" means having had knowledge of something ... "new" is fresh, clean and is the word that took you one and a half chapters to put in the right place.

"Are" is NOT spelt "aer" therefore, "they're" is NOT spelt "they'er" an apostrophe is put in place when a letter is taken away; in the case of "they're" it's the "a". It doesn't mean that you alter the whole last bit of the word ... "angrey" is not a word ... angry doesn't have an "e" in it - at all.

Oh, and very along with other words that have an "r" bang-smack in the middle of them don't usually come with two "r"s very is NOT spelt verry, I don't know how but you're double-tapping the "r" every time you spell that word.
SkoRn3d chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Okay, plot-wise this chapter is fairly sound.

But oh my goodness the amount of spelling and grammatical errors in here is astounding.

Seriously, it's almost like every second word is misspelt or you've got the wrong reference there or something. Like how you put "know" somewhere instead of "no" or whatever. But yeah, other than the -infuriating- mistakes ... this chapter is pretty alright.
Exrahlixxibith chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
That was sooooooo cute! I love this pairing so much! Its actually the only pairing that I like in the series
Feldspar chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Very good premise and flow. You REALLY need a BETA though. The spelling mistakes alone made me want to quit reading a few different times. I liked your characterization of Fuu although Mugen's started out well I don't think it ended well. I always think of Mugen as more animalistic and instinctual when it comes to life. He was a little whiny at the end there.
The Change chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
In some made up fantasy world, this is exactly how I'd love for Mugen to act (I'm serious, this is EXACTLY how) but I don't know if he would, he's always so 'psh, I don't like her' too willingly let down his guard. Maybe though, two years without her has humbled him a bit. ;)

This is a great contrast to all the harsh, crude, intimate scenes that I see between these two. And though yep, they do seem like Mugen to a T, I can't help feeling a little weirded out because it never fit Mugen with Fuu. And to be honest, I couldn't see Fuu being too keen on going along with it either; like she'd morphed into a vixen.

Anyways, I loved this. It was really awesomely sweet, I wish there was more stories that took these two in a more affectionate approach. But sometimes Mugen gives people the wrong impression (or maybe I'm in denial that he's a selfish prick, who knows, I refuse to reconsider my opinion :)).
RamonaFlowers20 chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
that was probably, by far, the best Mugen and Fuu story I have ever read. Your spelling is quite atrocious, but then again, so it mine. All in all it was wonderful darling, simply a fantastic piece. It made me stay up until 7 in the morning, just to finish it. Keep up the good work ;)

-Ramona F.
x-Treefrog-x chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Brilliant! I loved it :-) Would I be correct in thinking that you're a 'Memoirs of a Geisha' fan too? :-)
akanamilas chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
That was the best last line EVER. :D So totally MugenFuu! XD
Tenshin-no-Tsubasa chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Soooo nice *w* It's my first time reading a SC fanfic, and it was just too sweet (including the lemon, yeah)! . Uhm...I must say thanks, 'cause because of you I'm starting to like this pair