Reviews for Strike
KitsunePrideLeader chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Please make another chapter of this with some of the others around Ichigo while this is happening and have ichigo yell "Im working on the trees godammnit" or something like that and all the others reactions to that. PLEASE!
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
OH GOD! IT hurts to laugh XD
Hebi R chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Okay, this? This made me have to put the tablet down, lie back it bed, and laugh until my diaphragm ached. Thanks, I needed that.
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Hollow Ichi's one of THE BEST characters!
Eleos Argentum chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Please tell me you are going to continue this?
Because I love it! Hichigo and Zangetsu in strike? Thats an incredible idea!
shroihitomi chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
i want more one shots like these! now! xD
Osprey Eamon chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Love it, it's very amusing. Not like they have anything else to do except maybe play jenga with the skyscrapers.
Rebel-Aquarius chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
*dies laughing.* I love it! I only wish it was longer! Poor Ichigo... Wonder how long it takes until Ichigo finally gives in and rewards them with a nice oak, lol? Great job. Made my (otherwise sick) day that much better. :)
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
OMG ROFLMAO! This Is hilarious! Haha poor Ichi has bits of his soul on strike XD
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
LOL! GOod Story!

City changes to forest

Shiro: Can we have park instead?

Ichigo's demon glare

Zangetsu: We're good...

Captivated Fairy chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
it was hilarious and wished it was longer.
huijin chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
lol-that just made my day
Hyperpegasi chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Oh. My. Gushers. ** Seriously? XD I seriously cannot think of anything to say. I. Am. Speechless. WOW. Made of win. Just, just... epic. XD So funny.
Arashi-Kumo chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Poor Ichigo. He'd better get on planting those trees. Good job!
KyuubiShinigami-chan chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Haha, funny, Cant belive somebody else didnt write a fanfic about this before:) Genius :D