Reviews for Like the Back of My Hand
Tamykana37 chapter 1 . 5/6
*U* awwww loved it. This fic is soooo old the author has most likely banished and won't read this, but in case you do: It was amazing, I didn't many mistakes, and those few ones were too little and the story was too good for me to stop and care about them; an amazing work, so cute!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 4/20
Hahahahahaha, that was amazingly adorable :)
NAFIA chapter 1 . 4/4
LIKED IT A LOT. thank u sooooooooooooo much
Softie chapter 1 . 3/27
This is so, so surprisingly CUTE! You are one of those damn good writers that I've had a fortune to stumble upon. I mean, I sure do love a good plot, but sometimes life just needs this bits of smiles, romance, and hope to keep rolling. Gosh, where WERE you in my life?! Haha :) Thanks for making me smile!
magicofantasy chapter 1 . 3/6
Kawaiiiii
Winto-kun chapter 1 . 3/5
Wow, now that was so sweet, it gave me cavities!
jkl chapter 1 . 1/10
you could improve kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Ruequi chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Oh. My. God. It's like you've predicted the happenings in the movie The Last. XD you're really amazing. I haven't seen any grammar flaws and it's very written neatly. The way you gave life to the two characters in outstanding. Thank you very much for writing this. :)
PixiesStoleMyApples chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Oh my god

Ohhhh my goooood

OhHhHhHhhHHHH mY gODDDD

(This was so cute and very well written)

OH My GoDDD
AntiNalu34575 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Oh my god.
That was just so... PERFECT
*cries*

AntiNalu
tsunasoraceillover chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
*snicker* oh Naruto u sly DOG!

The only fail safe way to get a date.

anywho I love this story it's adorable and cute
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
This is so cute:)3
Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I could see this happening in between those 'missing' And 'skipping' time.
Cause even if the story never showed what Naruto did after thta arc with Hinatas confession, it was very obvious theyve been extra close after that. Proof were the parts that theyve been together, and Hinata was not as shy with Naruto as before. She appeared content with her relationship with Naruto and... Its like theres something different about tbetween the two of them.

Maybe theyre not exactly gf/bf, but I think they have talked and somewhat an understanding, and The Last Naruto movie will close that. :)
passanger chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Awww... How cute.
mythologyfreakgirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I love the ending! You did an amazing job with both the story and plot.