Reviews for Like the Back of My Hand
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Sweet, but the end was a bit choked off. Too abrupt. Other an that I really liked it. The idea behind it was creative. Hehe.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
She doesn't get a choice about it... ... ... hahaha.
Lolly1o1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
*fangirling*
Bookity chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Part of me really wants to see how Kishimoto decided to wake Naruto up. A slightly larger part of me thinks I will always like this one better :) *Headcanon accepted*!
JaggerMania chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This was GOLD! that is all.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
that one way to get a girlfriend or slapped
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I'm being honest when I say that this is probably one of my favorite naruhina five like OMMGG SOO CUTEE xDDD
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Damn.
Firefox1000 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Well done! hahaha. Especially loved the last line ;)
malea.anne chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
3 it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
HOW DID YOU KNOW THE FUTURE IN 2009?! Omg, man that blew my mind. You predicted perfectly, the confessing in front of Naruto's foe etc, AWESOME! XD
Tamykana37 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
*U* awwww loved it. This fic is soooo old the author has most likely banished and won't read this, but in case you do: It was amazing, I didn't many mistakes, and those few ones were too little and the story was too good for me to stop and care about them; an amazing work, so cute!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Hahahahahaha, that was amazingly adorable :)
NAFIA chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
LIKED IT A LOT. thank u sooooooooooooo much
Softie chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
This is so, so surprisingly CUTE! You are one of those damn good writers that I've had a fortune to stumble upon. I mean, I sure do love a good plot, but sometimes life just needs this bits of smiles, romance, and hope to keep rolling. Gosh, where WERE you in my life?! Haha :) Thanks for making me smile!