Reviews for Like the Back of My Hand
Naruto, you clever, clever baka. Way to go and get a girlfriend. I wish there's a next chapter but this is a masterpiece nonetheless. Good job!
NarHina chapter 1 . 3/4
Cute, just cute love the question and answer games especially the last one about love. This great really uplifted my sprites after my favourite night.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
K chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
This is amaaaaaazing. I really enjoyed it and i can hear Naruto's voice lamenting his thoughts in this. I love the way you write - how their actions reveals so much and your descriptions of Hinata's scent is so vivid and soft.
You brought a bittersweet feeling at the end which is nice contrast to the humour in the beginning and I LOOOVE that. Although, 1 gripe would be that the ending felt kinda abrupt, like cut too short and too fast? But that's super duper minor.

I'm trying to resist reading your other fics because they're incomplete and i dont know if i can go through another heartache of an abandoned masterpiece, not knowing what happens to the brilliantly written characters that readers have grown attached to. Please come back and finish them so that i can savour your writing! Thank youu for this!
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Hahahahahhahaha the ending was awesome!
kencalyx chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
Nice keep writing I love this
Ten.Shhii chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
yooooo, the end left me hanging! i'm like zuko when he was reading the scroll about roku and sozin. anyway, i'm so thankful because you decided to write this! it was very heart warming, and the flow of the story was really good! nothing was forced or anything with the characters' interaction with each other. you portrayed them really well! good job! i hope you're proud with this work of yours.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
adorable. i so 3 hinata
emily4498 chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
so cute!
Usa-chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
Awwwwwwe. This never gets boring!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2017