Reviews for You Saved Me
This. Was. Amazing.
Best Rose/Em fic ever.
Nuff said.
Gloryblaze chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Wow this story was good... X
Rosalynn chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
this is an amazing oneshot and extremly impressive for a first ever fic. I was so enthralled with it that I have reced it on my blog Sparkling Citrus for our Stand Alone Saturday. you can find it at www dot sparklingcitrus dot weebly dot com
NoVerbalFilter chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I don't usually review one shots - but yours is so great and you have so few reviews that I had to write it. Such a great look at Emmett and Rosalie - loved the vulnerability on both sides, seeing how frightened she was and how sad he was with the situation.

I hope you write more - this story was really great.
KatieAnn101495 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This is such a great story.:)
Avocat chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I really liked this...most fanfic is too far out of cannon (and too smutty to be cannon for SM).

It's maybe a little to graphic lemon-wise to be true cannon, but the writing is fabulous and love story spot-on.

Probably one of the best fanfics out there.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
i'm sorry it took me so long to read and review this. this was a wonderful little look into rose and em's story. i especially love emmett's blind adoration towards rosalie... he's the best one for her because he doesn't see her as perfect, but at the same time he doesn't focus on her flaws... this was a really great! good luck in the challenge :)
sparkylildevil chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
You did a great job with this story. It's very well written and makes Rose more empathetic.
zajaclina chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Great story! It was nice to read an Emmett POV that shows sex isn't the only thing he ever thinks about. Congrats on joining the writing community!
TinTime chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I loved this! I'm huge Emmett/Rosalie fan and it's so hard to find things that are written this well about them. You did such a good job with their relationship. Fantastic job!
MorbidEmoBarbie chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
great job on this story. it makes sense that Rosalie would feel the need to have meaningless sex for a while.
LillithAngelique chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This was incredible, you should really consider writing more Emmett/Rosalie stories. You write amazingly! Thanks for the story!
dennycullenlutz chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I JUST LOVE IT! Congrats!
LoreliD chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I thought this was a really sweet story. You've shown Em to be so much more than a meat head and Rose has the depth that finally made me feel sorry for her.

Great first effort, I thought it was very well written and nicely told. Good luck to you in the contest. :D
Stargirl888 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Really Excelent. Loved the idea of it origionally only being sex before developing into something deeper, and o them origionally eeping their activities secret.