Reviews for A Future Without a Future
Caerl chapter 48 . 3/4/2011
So, the cover closes.

The kids finding the chest was a neat touch, putting some closure on mom and dad's epic. A little emo here and there,but a good read. :)
Caerl chapter 45 . 3/4/2011
Good story.

Losing doesn't seem to upset the One King too much. Maybe he'll try again? Not in this life… Well done!
Caerl chapter 43 . 3/4/2011
On a roll! Mo' sez, The end-game? CHECK! Let's do it!
Caerl chapter 41 . 3/4/2011
Good pair of chapters.:)

Nothing like a little mo' to keep the pages turning. My first thought about the repeating dream was a cut-and-paste error. Have seen that a time or two here. ;) Tapering the detail off 'til the conclusion was a good touch. I didn't bail out. Well done!
Caerl chapter 39 . 2/17/2011
Good chapter.

Knowing how nature abhors a vacuum, will someone have to become the One King? I'm playing a game that poses the very same question now, it seems to be a common thread. On to ch. 40.
Caerl chapter 38 . 2/4/2011
Good chapter.:)

Proof that, despite game mechanics, time travel in a single reality is impossible. ;)

A tip o'the hat to another interstellar tale, perhaps? Well done. On to ch. 39.
Caerl chapter 37 . 1/18/2011
Good chapter.

Talk about grinding out the experience points. A lot of effort for so little advancement. Oh well, upward and onward. :)
Caerl chapter 36 . 1/5/2011
Hmm, PTSD or a crack in F's marriage foundation. We shall see ;)

That he was let off the hook so easily was his wife's wisdom, no doubt. It's up to him now. There's more to it than give-and-take- well written!
Caerl chapter 35 . 12/17/2010
I was wondering about Dirk, redemption fits him well.

F's reaction to his wife's jealousy seemed overdone, but his reasons made sense. All's well that… ;)

An entertaining pair of chapters! On to 36. :)
Caerl chapter 33 . 12/9/2010
It was bound to happen. The old braces the new. With a little help from his friends, F prevails. Will there be more fallout? We'll need to stay tuned. Good chapter. :) On to 34.
Caerl chapter 32 . 11/27/2010
Hmm, so now we know... a neat little back-story that explains a lot. :) Well done! On to ch. 33.
Caerl chapter 30 . 11/20/2010
Good two chapters. :)

The threat to life that combat presents tends to push the learning curve a bit-F & M must grow up fast, or else. M has the right idea, like most good wives. ;) F is a lucky man. On to ch. 31.:)
Caerl chapter 28 . 11/11/2010
A good two chapters about killing people and breaking things.

You had me going there with the idea of betrayal, then... Well done!

I can imagine your PC,in his overconfidence, saying; I love the smell of blood in the morning... It's good his new wife's wariness balances them out. They make a good pair. On to ch. 29. :)
Caerl chapter 26 . 11/6/2010
A cliff hanger. I like it... I hate it! :

On to ch. 27. :)
Greki chapter 48 . 10/23/2010
You know what's the one thing I totally disliked about your fic?

The very fact that you started in the middle, which resulted in less fic! That is so very sad! I didn't want it to end, lol. XDDD

Anyway, I must congratulate you on completing such a great fic. I definitely liked the epilogue, although it would have been interesting to see Wyl's journey. It struck me with a pang of nostalgia, though. A lot of them losing touch like that. But I guess that's how life always plays out, isn't it?

You know? Your novelization inspired me to try a novel-length story of my own, but since I'm in the last semester of my career, I really wouldn't have time to dedicate myself to it, and it's likely I would end up abandoning it. But after I graduate, I'll definitely have to write a story of some kind.

Thanks a lot for such a wonderful fic! Sorry I didn't leave many comments along the way, but rest assured that was because I couldn't find it in myself to stop. I must admit I would have even ended up reading it faster had I enough free time.

Indeed, I throughly enjoyed it!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »