Reviews for Everything You Want
braceface freak chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Love the last line...Absolute genius!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
A great story. Very good.
Shi Feng Huang chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Very beautiful,specially the beginning and the piece with Leia
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Please update "This Kiss"
Daae chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
I liked the ending... green for Mara Jade's eyes.
Neonlights chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
dreamed of green. heheh. green wouldn't be mara's eyes by any chance now would it?

seriously, though, i think you should continue it. its just a little bit abstract in the end, and those people that don't remember mara and her eyes might not know. besiedes, i really love the whole Luke and Mara thingy, its great.

this songfic is the first i ever read, and i luv the song and i luv the story. i just luv it. hehe.

Callista is a bitch. cow.

plz add a little more, bring mara into it again and like, i dunno, end it with Luke and Mara having a drink, and Luke smiling and then the end. or something. plz plz plz plz!

oh well, even if you don't i luv it anyway. write more.. expecially more luke and mara!

thanx for letting me blather on...

Neonlights. _
Kazzy chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Wow! I really liked that, it was a nice fic. I thought when I saw that it was from different characters points of view that it would be confusing in regards of figuring out who was who, but you managed it well. You chose a nice song as well, very fitting.
Mara Jae chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
I loved it.
Luke Skywalker chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
are you going to continue this? you should, it's really good!
Jelp chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
I enjoyed your story. _ You made good connections between the song and the Star Wars plot. Keep writing!

Jelp
christyanne chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
YAY! I like L/M (even if it is only hinted at in the last line). Die Callista. You're really a great writer. Although I am such a fan of L/M, I have to say that this was my fav line: "Not even the Rogues know about it.”

“…wow. I thought they bribed the Bureau of Small Businesses to tell them whenever a new bar opened.” “Actually, they do." ROTFLMAO!
crackerjack chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
I don't really read a lot of song-based fics but I'm glad I caught this one. It was nicely done, very different from the ones I see. I also think your characterizations were right. When it comes to angry Luke, I've only seen a few works depict him the way I think he would react.