Reviews for It's Hard to Say Goodbye
Jbear1974 chapter 20 . 11/24/2014
Thanks so much for the story. Definitely a better take on the finale eposide of Seaon 2. I really enjoyed reading it. Looking forward to your other stories.
phathead01 chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
This was just as excellent the second time through. Thanks for writing.
phathead01 chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
my second or third time through this story. love it
stars90 chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
Fantastic!
Dsn246 chapter 20 . 4/25/2014
Thanks for a great story!
Ron B chapter 20 . 3/26/2014
This is a great series that could have dealt with a much better beginning to season 3
h chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
Steven's pass at Sarah felt random
Graydon chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Good work so far, but Sarah can't be a lieutenant since she's a member of the CIA and therefore not in the military.
s-david-m chapter 20 . 9/6/2012
Good fic. A nice balance of action and drama. Just a heads up about something off I noticed in your writing, you often use 'shook his head' to indicate agreement with something when you should be using 'nodded his head'. Shook specifically refers to sideways motion, indicating disagreement, not up and down motion, particularly for head movements.
s-david-m chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
Good use of his dad's wrist computer. That's one plot hole from the show that never again saw the light of day.
Nick CHARAH chapter 20 . 6/23/2011
Fantastic story. Had me hooked from start to finish. Great work.
uplink2 chapter 20 . 5/18/2011
Just finished this and really enjoyed it. For a first fanfic you created some really great scenes. You have a grasp on the story you were trying to tell and your Charah is really sweet and heartfelt, and no you are not eight lol. I like Casey having a girlfriend.

I'm also glad you kept to your story as writing some of these chapters during the dark days of the misery arc must have been difficult but maybe gave you an escape from it.

I really enjoy a lot of your stuff and plan to read what I haven't done already.
triptpol85 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Good first chapter, looking forward to the remaining chapter.
bigguy204 chapter 20 . 7/22/2010
Hi there,

just finished reading your story and wanted to say thank you for writing and posting it. I know how much time and effort goes into a story as long as this. So kudos for sticking with it and actually finishing it.

I could point out a couple of things, but seeing how the story's finished, I don't really see the point. Let me just say one thing, though: Making Sarah a Lieutenant didn't seem logical to me. Sarah's CIA and the CIA doesn't have a rank hirarchy like the military or the NSA. And if it did, it's highly unlikely that a Lieutenant (lowest officer level) would head a team of that magnitude, much less with a Colonel (!) as a team member. But I'll admit that's probably nitpicking.

Anyway, I enjoyed reading this story. Thanks again for writing and finishing it!
spcr71 chapter 20 . 7/14/2010
This was a really nice finish to a really nice story. Hopefully you won't wait too long to start a new story. Thanks for the entertainment.