Reviews for The Uzumaki Law
InfinityMask chapter 1 . 7/20
I hope you will update this.. It was interesting..
Hope Kushina wake up ,have a mother and son bonding relationship..update soon
lucyheartfilialover360 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
You have me in tears. I really need more. This story can be one of the greatest Naruto fanfic EVER. But from the date you updated this story looks like you won't be going in to it will you. But just know this could be the world best story. Just try. Take ur time but if ur not going to do anything. It's a waste. U should then just announce that u won't be doing more than just leaving it like this. I love this story.
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Interesting idea, eagerly awaiting more.
wolfy1000 chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
he, I just saw this story of yours and it looks great. You have a start of a great story here that could run into a very large set of chapters if you plan this right.
MathewD543 chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Needs a new chapter: maybe Naruto and Kushina reunited and her revenge on the villiage after hearing what he's been through
TokusatsuLuv chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon...Happy New Year
the white wolf Haruka chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
LOVED IT! Can't wait till the next chapter! :) :) :)
Kuro the FallenWolf chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Okay man. There is just no way in hell you cant keep on with this story. i mean come on. It'sonly the first chapter and i already am wanting to mark it as a favorite. I almost never do reviews but i really want this story to continue. So please, for the love of sweet baby Jesus, KEEP GOING!
Igor De Souza Santos chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
bom
Wacko12 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
continue!
MFNinja chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was a really good start. I hope that you continue this. I also agree that a NaruHina or someone else from the Anime/Manga would be best for this. Please dont abandon this story.
OnGuard chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
you have got an excelent start for great story going here. i would like to put in my opinion that since politics are involved, a naru/hina pairing would work very well.
Meian Kurayami chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Hi!

Just wanted to say that this looks like a great start to a great story! I know it hasn't been updated in years, but still I really hope to see a new chapter soon!

Meian Kurayami
Nothinger chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This first chapter is AWESOME! You absolutely have to continue this story, I'm begging you bowing down to the ground with my head piercing through it!