Reviews for The Uzumaki Law
MathewD543 chapter 1 . 3/9
Needs a new chapter: maybe Naruto and Kushina reunited and her revenge on the villiage after hearing what he's been through
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 1 . 1/6
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon...Happy New Year
the white wolf Haruka chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
LOVED IT! Can't wait till the next chapter! :) :) :)
Kuro the FallenWolf chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Okay man. There is just no way in hell you cant keep on with this story. i mean come on. It'sonly the first chapter and i already am wanting to mark it as a favorite. I almost never do reviews but i really want this story to continue. So please, for the love of sweet baby Jesus, KEEP GOING!
Igor De Souza Santos chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
bom
Wacko12 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
continue!
MFNinja chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was a really good start. I hope that you continue this. I also agree that a NaruHina or someone else from the Anime/Manga would be best for this. Please dont abandon this story.
OnGuard chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
you have got an excelent start for great story going here. i would like to put in my opinion that since politics are involved, a naru/hina pairing would work very well.
Meian Kurayami chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Hi!

Just wanted to say that this looks like a great start to a great story! I know it hasn't been updated in years, but still I really hope to see a new chapter soon!

Meian Kurayami
Nothinger chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This first chapter is AWESOME! You absolutely have to continue this story, I'm begging you bowing down to the ground with my head piercing through it!
Donners chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
this is a really good stroy but i'm left wondering as to what direction you are taking it and how you are going to go about doing it.

i must admit that this is one of the few storie that i have read like this that acctually shows the hokage taking control of the council and one i would be willing to help with if you ever wanted help with it.

keep up the good work and i look foward to your next chapter
hhrforeverhhr chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
awesome one-shot, i hope you'll expand it in the future, i would love to see where it goes...

-reviewer #101
Ice Cold Steel chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I'm not much of a review person, but seeing as that you've got 99 reviews, I'll give you one so you can have you hundredth review.

Truthfully, this plot line's really interesting. I mean, it's good to see that Naruto has some kind of believable reaction to the ill treatment he received. Oh, and I like how you had him meet his uncle at Ichiraku. I'm guessing Kushina must've really like ramen, like Naruto, if Tsukumo went there to find his sister.

And thank you for finally having Tsunade fix up the corruption of the Council. The old coots really deserve it, ya know, especially from someone who has monstrous strength.

It's so... Well, it's not cute but an "aww" kind of feeling that Kushina wakes up from her twelve-year coma because of Naruto. How sweet. I'd love to see what her reaction would be.

Anyways, good story. Kudos for you. Keep writing, okay? Stay strong.
RyuuKitKyu chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Nice, update soon.
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Good start for what could be a great story