Reviews for Spotless
MikariStar chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I remember that episodes. very well written!
Etherweil chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I loved this! I've always enjoyed your work, and this is one of the best I think you've done. I personally struggle trying to come up with a good ending for my stories, and the one you wrote here was just amazing. Left me with the feeling of admiration and pride, in the same way the show left me feeling at the end of every episode when I was little.

Bravo! Excellent job, can't wait to read more of your work!

Etherweil
Black Oracle chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Great T-Bone characterization piece! It brings up one of the classic criminal taunts at vigilante heroes about them not being so different from the criminals they fight, but T-Bone has progressed past that stage and is confident in what he fights for and why. This short fic wonderfully demonstrates T-Bone's strong resolve and commitment to a personal duty. Lovely writing this!
Ameron chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Nice one.

I absolutely loved the way you wrote T-bone/Chance.

and the story line was pretty good as well.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
That was one great story, I loved the way you had Chance and Jake in this story. Lol, the part with DK and T-Bone was very reminisent of the part with Chance and Furwitz. I can so see both of them trying to talk Chance/T-Bone into joining him.

The last linr of the story was the perfect thing T-Bone could've said. Though I do have to agree with Uly about Razor calling T-Bone Chance while in the cave. You never know how much Razor's voice could've echoed, and who could've heard it.
ulyferal chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Oh! I adore this! It was so honest and fit the characters behaviors perfectly. Especially Feral and Chance. My only negative comment is letting Razor called T-Bone, Chance when they could have been overheard. This is not something they would do. But overall...fantastic story!
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
The characterization ideas come because plotbunnies are like that. That and they're good ideas.

And, your scenes between Chance and Jake are *still* made of awesome and win. I love the dialogue there. The last line is also *perfect*.