Reviews for What If? Naruto
NiceHistoryBTW chapter 9 . 8/25
i am concerced, why are you making this so fuckin' forced? and why are you attempting to do a harem over here? normally, i like history's which are Naru/Tema (My fav pair just above the Naru/Ino) but i do really hate the history's with harem's while saying this yeah i mean it! i hate around the 50% of the history's that are posted in this page, on those 50% of historys are the Naru/Hina - Harem's - Yaoi's so... you have an idea, backing on the topic on the hand, i liked the history, but whatever the outcoming of this result in harem, i would be really pissed off for losting my life (Even if this history wasn't updated in 7 years... even so, i would be really pissed off.) but netherless to say that this is a good fic.
SinfulPride chapter 1 . 5/21
The only things I'm not hugely fond of is how broken the shadow clones are here. I feel like 180 clones dispersing several books worth of knowledge in a single moment should do a lot more than just make you lose your balance. I feel like it would knock you on your ass for a day or two just from the information overload. If the time-frame was stretched out a bit, it would be way more believable. Like a book a day or something. The other thing is Kyubi knowing jutsu. Not implausible, but I find the Bijuu knowing handseals and such silly as they are beings of massive power and pure chakra which wouldn't need handseals or jutsu. Just my opinion
Dust lava crystal wood release and rinniegan
Kamhal chapter 9 . 3/2
Will there be any update on this?
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Lol, it's meditation not mediation
Ugh, you've got terrible style for a story. I'm gone.
bonexranto chapter 4 . 1/16
stupid fic
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 9 . 9/12/2016
OMG! This is impossible! What the hell? Please come back and continue, i love NaruTema and not exist to much stories about them! This is really good! You have too much reviews! Come on, update again!
Darksied-has-cookies chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
its been 6 yrs u totally abandoned this story
blukmage19r2 chapter 9 . 8/11/2016
6 and 1/4 years of waiting too long is giving about anybody such a crick in the neck.

Will you continue the story, or reboot the whole thing from scratch?
meowy1986 chapter 4 . 5/24/2016
lol im sorry but theres no way kiba gave naruto that much trouble and that naruto even admited that kiba could of won? did you not write how fast naruto went to save temari from being hit by lee? lee could go almsot toe to toe with gaara and yet naruto whos just as fast as lee cant even barely beat kiba? i call bs. naruto could of went all out from the beginning and defeated kiba in a few secs by using hsi speed and knocking him out with a chop to the neck.
dvilleza chapter 9 . 4/19/2016
Gotta admit, I'm pretty upset that this seems dead. This was a really good read. Ignoring the lemon; not that the lemon was bad, I just tend to ignore that sort of thing unless it's important to the plot line.
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 9 . 4/19/2016
please please please continue this soon! I have been looking for a good story like this for a while and I want to read more!
Arrexu chapter 1 . 3/15/2016