Reviews for What If? Naruto
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 9 . 9/12
OMG! This is impossible! What the hell? Please come back and continue, i love NaruTema and not exist to much stories about them! This is really good! You have too much reviews! Come on, update again!
Darksied-has-cookies chapter 1 . 8/28
its been 6 yrs u totally abandoned this story
blukmage19r2 chapter 9 . 8/11
6 and 1/4 years of waiting too long is giving about anybody such a crick in the neck.

Will you continue the story, or reboot the whole thing from scratch?
meowy1986 chapter 4 . 5/24
lol im sorry but theres no way kiba gave naruto that much trouble and that naruto even admited that kiba could of won? did you not write how fast naruto went to save temari from being hit by lee? lee could go almsot toe to toe with gaara and yet naruto whos just as fast as lee cant even barely beat kiba? i call bs. naruto could of went all out from the beginning and defeated kiba in a few secs by using hsi speed and knocking him out with a chop to the neck.
dvilleza chapter 9 . 4/19
Gotta admit, I'm pretty upset that this seems dead. This was a really good read. Ignoring the lemon; not that the lemon was bad, I just tend to ignore that sort of thing unless it's important to the plot line.
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 9 . 4/19
please please please continue this soon! I have been looking for a good story like this for a while and I want to read more!
Arrexu chapter 1 . 3/15
ryo btw
Annabell242 chapter 9 . 3/14
~reads up dates will be a little slow, looks at the time it was last updated and sees repeatedly slams face on desk and face palms~ lol slow my ass more like ancient
Guest chapter 9 . 10/25/2015
Such a good story the person should have finished it though
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2015
The story is good but first of all Kurama is not girl... Kyuubi is a guy and it's bettet if you put that he is guy not a girl..
doubledamn chapter 1 . 6/18/2015

Let the games begin.
quirkybread chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Great story so far. :) Ranks second place on my "Favorite Naruto fanfics" list.
mcclaine5 chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
I'm rather disappointed with this story. First couple chapters came off strong with the premise becoming a sadistic interrogator and gained the byakugan and then you don't dont utilize them. overall your plot seems rushed and it's hard to become very engaged in the story . He was training with ANBU and kage bunshin so there should be no reason why kiba should be anything more than a pest to him. Neji and the invasion came off like canon for his supposed training. Maybe some of these points will be addressed in the last two chapters but if you ever do a rewrite there's the potential to be a very good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Um, Naruto is eagerly learning about torture in the bit I skimmed.. That pretty much is an instant fail and not Naruto...
TokusatsuLuv chapter 9 . 1/12/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon