Reviews for What If? Naruto
Um, Naruto is eagerly learning about torture in the bit I skimmed.. That pretty much is an instant fail and not Naruto...
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 9 . 1/12
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
animemonk chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
i love this fic and ik how it goes so here is the thing I may have my own issues my first fic is full of grammer and spelling and all sorts of errors but yea here is my application. my pename in animemonk and I would love to be your beta
ViciousFitz chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
I just love when the very last thing an author writes before abandoning a story is how they aren't abandoning a story. It's pretty hilarious to see that and look up at top of the page to see an update 4 friggin' years ago. Shame, such a good story too, although it followed canon a little to closely at first.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
This is pretty good. Hope you keep going! :)
Kaosreaper99 chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
Awesome story and I wish you best of luck in both your life and the life's of your loved ones and hope they all return to good health soon if they have not all ready.
Splitheartwarrior chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
I've enjoyed this story so far and hope you return to writing it.
StarOfTime chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
great story, I'm really excited for it. oh and, instead of the weeks later shouldn't it be three weeks later?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
What the fuck!?
You make naruto stronger more intelligent and then you just convert him to his idiot self again?
He defeats like 5 teams and has difficulty defeating kiba?
You make him act all cool but he always comes out looking pathetic really
If you make a bit serious strong naruto then stick with it
Geass97 chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
Your story is super.
I want to know if naruto and temari would have a good life.
Please update soon. .
Can't wait to read the next chapter
Hime no Senshi chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
Not abandon it my foot. ITS BEEN FOUR FLIPPIN YEARS!
epicgreymon chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Are you a fan of doctor who
cruciomyheart chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
It's been almost 4years since you last updated this story. I hope you haven't forgotten about this story because it is really really good!
Princess Asuna chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
my only complaint? No updates since 2010 lol. hope you update soon this story is amazing.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
If you can please continue