Reviews for Cinderella's Castle
Otter chapter 1 . 6/3
Screaming happily cause Parker succeeded in concurring her fears. And cause hardison is the sweetest and most patient loving boyfriend Parker has. Thank you for this sequel, it was amazing.
Aaliyahnewyork chapter 1 . 2/9
Your parker/hardison are incredible. You should wrote a book and sell it on ebay or amazon. Keep the good work. I love them
Skyz5034 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
again incredible story epic line "And you have a really nice castle."
hischild2005 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I really enjoy your parker/alec stories! Keep up the good work!
TwistMyHeart chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
i love how you characterize Parker. It's flawless you really captured her!
Sara chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
OMG you captured Parker's personality perfectly! ROFLMAO! this story was great and it's amazing how well you channelled Parker and it's just an amazingly sweet story. i love this couple and you did a great job. hope you keep writing great stories!
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
love the raw emotion of this fic great job
lalalathisisme chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I really liked this story. It was incredibly accurate to how the characters already act, and it was very believable.
Joise chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
It's interesting to see how Parker's mind works and how her brain processes things!
Miss Meggie chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
loved this one too
B-rockaFaN chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
that was really well written:)!
Miranda chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That was really sweet. I loved it. Feel free to write a sequel to the sequel...hint hint. )
jojobevco chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Good story, don't really remember the rape thing though from your last story.
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I really liked how your story wasn't just about sex. It was fantastically done. A great sequel.
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This is a great story. I like how you made it sort of smutty, but mostly just completely Parker. However, after reading it, I'm a bit iffy about the title, I mean, wink wink? Anyway, great story, very in-character, you write Parker so realistically that it's completely believable! Great story!