Reviews for Pieces of Heaven
OzTheGreatAndPowerful chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Sad, and totally relevant!

My favorite characters (Not in a pairing sense) are 5 and 6, but I like what you did with 5 and 7 here
InkStayned chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Wow... That's really well written, in-character, awesome pairing portrayal... You deserve a thousand exhalts! :D
BandGeek727 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
As a 5x7 fan, I truly enjoyed this fic; it's easily one of the best I've read so far.

Your writing is amazing. First of all, your characterization is spot-on. Your descriptive passages are simple and informative. And you've created drama without being cheesy and insincere. This is an amazing piece of work; excellent writing!
crystaldrops14 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
this is really good.:3
TR16 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This was a wondeful, well-written little story. I really enjoyed it, and you are such an amazing writer...you did fantastic on this piece of work.

I love this pairing. As so many people have said before, 5 is just so timid, so weak. But 7 is so brave, so strong. Well, you know what they say: Opposites attract. _

Amazing story again. I'm immediately adding it to my favorites. Keep up the great work! I hope to see more 5x7 stories for you! (heck, I hope to see more 5x7 stories period XD)

~Taylor
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Poor 5...

*hugs*

He's so badly smitten he doesn't even realize it.
Sylver O. Maybee chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Love this pairing! Absolutely Amazing!
Stardust Imaginings chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Aww, this story is so sad! ;_; NO 7! Don't leave 5! I like how 5 rescues her when she's being confined to her room! SO CUTE! :) We need more stories with 5x7! Great story! You should continue it!
Majorkami chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Well-crafted, beautiful, and so very sad without falling into cliche. You are an excellent writer.
CC333 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Great story. I like 7 and 5 coupling because 7 is so stong and 5 is so meek. Cute!
Dankesque chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
That was beautifully characterized, and so moving. You're an incredible writer.
Stupid Blue Girl chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Loved it, it was absolutly adorable~

The end was sad, though.

And he waited,

and waited,

and waited.

But she never

returned.

That tehre went through my head, makes me wanna cry,

Dont'chanoi~