Reviews for Dead Certain
ljpjcg chapter 13 . 2/23
Excellent companion piece. I really enjoyed reading his POV.
Astra Leonis chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
Ah, finally!
Astra Leonis chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
Annoying. It's just I'm not used for the guy like him. Hmppt.
But the big deal is he trust her. Point taken.
Astra Leonis chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
I always love when Eric happy. It's like, he just a young man and not a thousand years old vampire guy. It feel right when he is happy, and more than right it's because of Sookie.
I hate that when Sookie felt so insecure and distrust of Eric's feeling, because it's time when she is being cruel for Eric. And it's more bitter because she did it without she know it. She is damage, yes. And I'm often wondering if Bill never be there and Sookie and Eric meet in different condition. It's the problem right? Because she always compared Eric with Bill. Eric is very right to pretty offended about that. Pfft..
And I amazed how easy going he is about that. I like that, how he reacted about her fear. Really silly, um.
Astra Leonis chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
I think is very OC for Pam when I read her email. It's sound disrespect to me. I'm under impression that's she is will always in his side. Not just because he is her Maker or her King, but because she love Eric. Not kind of love like Eric or Sookie have of course. Umm, it's like she likes Sookie but she loves Eric.

And Eric is... scary.
I"m prefer not to know what he is thinking. I like him in Dead Wrong but I less like him in Dead Certain. I don't know if I will finish this or just skip it and move to Snapshot. I keep trying, though. Maybe it's will getting better in the next chap? I'm curios about what he is thinking when he get full vision about her job.
georgiasuzy chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Thanks for EPOV. I love both versions of your story.
lilbit182007 chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
I think i like Eric's POV better!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 13 . 5/16/2012
I always enjoy a good Eric POV. Thanks for giving us his side of the story.
usaypotato chapter 13 . 12/18/2011
Thank you for this parallel perspective of one of my favorite stories.
bethelove chapter 13 . 11/16/2011
Great one again..
bib2009 chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
Forgot to say, liked the characters of Ahmed and Alla and fact that Eric completely forgot to find out more about sookie's life, he is soooo spectacularly self centered!
bib2009 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Awww. Poor Eric. Who of course still plays the cold heatless vampire so poor sam just thinks he's an absolute shit! No wonder he hates vampires, has no incentive to look beyond what they get sookie entangled in.
M.F.K.Fisher chapter 11 . 8/2/2011
I'm rereading your Dead Wrong series again with great pleasure. I think I really love this chapter because that ipod device was such a good way for Eric to realize that Sookie had changed, that he had to understand and love the new parts of her that had gained all this invaluable experience. Anyways, I love that moment.
heralderofspringtime chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
So distrustful after Bill and Eric, sure. But her Uncle really started the ball rolling.
SNG10 chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
Eric will surely ruin us for all other men...