Reviews for Snapshots
lzdiva4 chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Enjoyed this short! I don't understand why Sookie continues to keep her nightmares from Eric. He's going to be so hurt and upset when he does find out about them, because surely it will come out in the end. I'm independent by nature myself, but she just takes it to the extreme sometimes. We all need help sometimes.
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
This gave a lot of great back-story information and details that really helped tie some parts of the story together. I love these characters! I can just imagine the look on Eric's face, when he saw Sookie in her dress. Awesome!
georgiasuzy chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I've now read this entire series and it's AWESOME! Added this undiscovered gem to my favorites and highly recommend the DEAD WRONG series.
Ann chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I am still laughing with Pam dancing! What a great side story. I am working my way through all of your stories. I like them a lot! I love the way you have staued true to Eric, Sookie and Pam as we know them from Charlaine's books but then made them 'more'. Well done, I am officially a fan.
bib2009 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Thank you. Love the dynamics of pam v the band of brothers!
SNG10 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
JUST when you think Sookie gets it and has finally gotten some sense about staying out of harms way. Nope! No such luck.
tabby1249 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Very sweet, Meg 2.
ilovemysteries chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
omg the banter between sookie and cadel is awsome.. the comentary from pam is always spot ont he mark, love it. OMG when u laugh u laugh your ss off. pam and sammy dance funny stuff...ooo.. working for Salome.. that is gonna be for an interesting twist since sookie is so stuborn! she could get hurt, or eric could because he will be without the extra gaurds at home... that dress color NICE
Dizzyxx chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Pam & Cadel... I smell chemistry ;) lol. I loved the ending; I can just imagine the look on Eric's face )
radiate689 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Great transitional story
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Great.
Jazz2305 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Really liked this one too, especially how Eric and Sookie's relationship is progressing, but also all the other vamp characters too. Very intrigued by the mentions of Salome and hope this gets explored in the sequel...which I'm going to read now lol
Vampireluvr66 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Loved it.
Qtlex chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
wow, that was great! I can't wait to read Scenes from a Marriage!
Nat825 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
He looked at me like I’d just told him I wanted him to walk into a patch of sunshine. Hehe...guess that just wouldn't be good for a vampire. I just love the banter between Cadel and Sookie.

“So the next time I want you to do something that I’ve been told to get you to do, I should tango? LOL...that was hilarious coming from Pam.

I really enjoyed reading Snapshots. Thanks for continuing this wonderful story.