Reviews for Quite the Snowball Maker
RPG Girl chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
AWE! :( I liked it! They felt like Hermione and Draco, but, were different in a way. Good job! It was kind of sad.. and, when you threw in the Lyrics to Here's to the Night.. :((((( made it even sadder!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I loved it...
xHarryxPotterx chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
thats cute :P
cloudic the lazyhog chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
i love the thought of malfoy being good under all that cool exterior. its so different than the goody-goody type. this is so cool and different! keep it up
Shiann chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Hey,

Loved your story. Kinda sad, though. Keep it comin.
Bek-chan chapter 1 . 6/15/2002
What I've always thought to be a good mark of a writer is if they can make characters do something completely OOC, but somehow manage to still keep them in character. Too bad you're not one of them (j/k!):). This is great! I really like how you built up the situation, and I REALLY like how you had that realistic thing happen even though it must've been really hard for you too write.

Please write more, or I'll end up shooting you in the head. :)

Isn't odd how you get so many stalkers by just being a writer at this place?

Mai chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
WOW! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Not unrealistic and very touching! Please,

you have to continue the story! And even if you don't, well, your story is still

one of the best written! _ I'm jealous of Hermione. P
shyla1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
wow. beautiful..like other ppl have said here...i've seen the crappyest stories that would make harry potter cry get a billion reviews...i'm gonna put my review for you..cause this short story is beautiful! :D
kristina chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
oh! way to sweet! i love that story!
tangible visions chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
cuteness i loved it... the way you keep them in character, but at the same time do something no one would expect them to do. wondefully writtern! (now-i'm sure that means next to nothing to you, as it is coming from someone like myself... but oh well.)
Mushroom chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Great story! I CAN'T believe it has so little reviews! That's not right, I mean, I've seen so many worsely written stories get-like- eighty reviews! And yet, here's a great story, and it has barely any! It's just not fair! I'm going to to read your other one now :)
TamerGal chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
Sweet, incredible... BEAUTIFUL! It's awesome. Oh, and the French word for beginning is Debut with an accent on the 'e'.
Camille1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE? How can they not review this master-piece? I WANT another story out soon...please? Draco and Hermione look so cute together! The word is: comancer in french. Loved this story!
Mai chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Great story! Very sweet, i'm a huge Draco/Hermione fan and your story keeps

the characters in their respective... well, personalities so it's great. )
Vivianita chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Oh my goshness... that was an absolutely excellant fic. Wow. It was so deep, i cried. Wow. And the last line is gonna be one of those lines i remember for a long time. Again, wow...

luv, Viv:)