Reviews for Shades of Gray
god of all chapter 14 . 8/27/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
mutsukki chapter 14 . 2/21/2011
Your writing is absolutely amazing!

This was really sheer brilliance - to show the humanity that Mana and the 14th had when it came to Allen.

I love your work! :D
narikokurayami chapter 14 . 10/27/2010
I love your writing style I could believe that this could have possible happened.
Arceus the Creator chapter 14 . 9/3/2010
kinda depressing story but I liked it. and the extras at the end of some of the chapters were hilarious.
TeenageNeko chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
D: I just had a flashback! Oh no...poor Mana...D:
TeenageNeko chapter 11 . 5/16/2010
Haha "You're weird." I love Allen.
plasticfries chapter 14 . 12/1/2009
The last chapter was so sad T_T
truegenius13 chapter 14 . 11/16/2009
oh that ending was so sad but it fit really well. i really enjoyed reading this fic and i look forward to more of your work.
truegenius13 chapter 13 . 11/16/2009
for some reason i really like the fact that mana chose allen over his brother. i really hope that there's something that can be done for the little boy.
truegenius13 chapter 12 . 11/16/2009
mana's beginning to feel guilty. i feel bad for him but at least he was there for allen. great job with this chappy.
truegenius13 chapter 11 . 11/16/2009
aw, allen was so nice to mana in this chapter. the man did wonders for that boy.
PWNsomeness chapter 14 . 11/13/2009
Aw... Sad ending. But I liked it. Because most stories end have happy endings. This was new... Poor Allen! How ironic, though... Loved the whole story!
PWNsomeness chapter 13 . 11/13/2009
Oh! He's going to reverse the spell... I wonder if he'll succeed?
PWNsomeness chapter 12 . 11/13/2009
IS there a way to save him? :( Aww... Poor Allen. Annd... I'm sorry I only reviewed now! School's been bugging me. I am failing in Algebra. You know how Algebra could get.
PeanutAngel chapter 14 . 11/11/2009
Such a short ending, but a good one, trust me. It was so ironic, but not all stories end well. It seemed an appropriate ending, even if it was so sad. I think it was slightly rushed, maybe could have made it a little longer (the chapter, I mean), but it was how it ended in reality (if manga/anime can be called reality XD), so I think it was great. I can't wait to see your other stories continued, and I'm sorry for such a late review.

Keep doing what ya love!

-PeanutAngel