Reviews for The Last
Nagilover4ever chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Love it update soon
Henki chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Interesting! Do continue :)
dogsby chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
I loved the first two Chapters. I like the description of Harry's Past, what he looks like now, and how he still has that *Saving People* thing, or other Beings. I also like the Cliffhanger at the end of Chapter 2.

What I didn't expect, was the details of Zhylaws' life and others connected to him. It had too many Other Characters, I could careless about in Chapters 3 & 4. I sped through it, at a fast pace, just to finish them, with hope, that I would find out about what happened to Harry.

I really only care about Harry & Riddick, sorry. If I were a Writer, I would take your first two Chapters and write a story around them. I would focus on whether Harry made it in time to save some (especially Riddick), and go on from their.

I would have Harry intervening on Riddicks behalf, without them meeting, especially when Harry finds out that Riddick now has the same type of *Prophecy*, that he has as a Child.

I would have them finally meet as Survivors, on the Ship in Pitch Black, where he had planned to rescue Riddick and help him confront Zhylaw.
CrimsonAsh28 chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
It's interesting. I'm a little confused with the segments of plot, but I assume this is the introductory base and will be ironed out. I look forward to future chapters.

Happy writing,

CA
forestreject chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Okay so I'm lost, but I would like to know if he makes it to the planet in time to atleast save some of them.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
nice really nice
janet1982 chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
interesting, would like to read more, please update)
Fireotaku18 chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
I would love to read more of this story!
Niwaki chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
nice, confusing but nice please continue soon
simiashslittledemon chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
Nice story, keep it up.
Bobette13 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Wow. Never seen a Riddick fic that went into any detail into the elementals.

I think I'd prefer flashbacks opposed to a separate story, mainly 'cause I want to see Harry and Riddick meet sooner rather than later.

And THANK YOU for the promise to not reiterate Pitch Black or the Chronicles, a lot of HP/Riddick fics seem to just plop Harry into Pitch Black canon and change very little. You, on the other hand, are quite nicely doing your own thing, just with canon details.

So...update?
Sinopa Ariyana chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
Interesting. This is a very interesting fic. Very different from what I am used to seeing. Most RiddinkHP crossovers tend to have Harry stuck on that desert planet with the crash survivors. This is a wonderful reprieve from them and I certaintly love the change. I like how you have a very intense back story for everything. I do love the Pitch Black part of the series as well and do hope you touch on that a bit. Those fics are usually very interesting some even have me in giggle fits. You are a very wonderful author. I wish I was as good as you are. I hope you update soon.

Ja mata

Sakura

Sinopa Ariyana

Eternity
IchigoRenji chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
more plz
storylistener chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
You flesh out the Elementals wonderfully in this chapter adding depth to a very 2d background. I'm not really sure why I like this, I just do. GOOD JOB and WRITE MORE SOON!
BAD HERO chapter 4 . 8/30/2010