Reviews for The Important Moments Always Take Place In Diners
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 3/30
Great work
othiara chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Well-written and lovely. Nice job!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Claudia ia a much more important member of the team than she thinks
dragooonthegreat chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
this was awesome!:D
zombienath chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
complete? the story's only just begun! :)
domina tempore chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I like this! I like it a lot; I just saw the finale a couple of days ago, and I was way upset when Claudia was leaving. I'm glad that you've managed to convince her to come back ;).

I would actually really love to see this continued; since the series is fairly new, theres not a whole lot of fanfic for it yet; and this is good and worth running with :)

You have both Claudia and Mrs. F very in character :)

~jewel
theKyra chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Ah, so I'm not the only one who thought of the phoenix as being a possibility!

See, no one else believes me xD And yet that was the first thing I thought of, that Artie would have the phoenix or something similar. It'll be interesting to find out if the phoenix does indeed protect against explosions as well as fire.

Interesting, too. I'm willing to bet that Claudia will be in season two, though it's debatable what her role will be. Perhaps she'll come back, maybe she'll join MacPherson (maybe), maybe she'll go back to Joshua and thus disappear. Ah the season premiere will be interesting... when it happens.
LadyNRA chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
This was a fantastic glimpse into Mrs. Frederic dealing with Claudia post MacPherson episode. You did a great job with with the humor and angst of her finding out about Pete/Myka/Artie. Captured the characters perfectly. I'm pretty bummed out by the finale myself though I have no doubt Artie survived. like you I had to take pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard rather) and come up with an explanation though my writing style isn't as nice as yours. I just couldn't let it end like that. I'd love to see more of your writing about this event because it could be very interesting.
Shorty McGee chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Very well done. It brought a tear to my eye.
Swamp Fairy chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
enjoyed it very much :-) great dialouge, especially claudia's. very touching, quite sad. i thought the finale was very... upsetting. i feel so bad for all of them, though i have to say, leena kicks a**!
shewhorunswithvampires chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
i cant believe leenas evil! gah! good story!
Stephyblue chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
OMG. If you don't continue this I'm going to freak out. I'm kidding, wait, no - I'm not. PLEASE keep writing this... I can't wait for more.
Going Missing chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Awesome. Absolutely friggen awesome. It's so nice to see such a great post-ep to such a devastating episode. Very well written, and a pleasure to read.
Tory chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Well I personally look forward to those writings and ... video-ings you shall produce in this time of awful pain that the writers left us with with that cliffhangers, AWESOME story!

~Tory
Mark Nelson chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Excellent write up. Now if you can only come up with a possible way to rescue Artie it would be even better.