Reviews for Strawberry Flavored Shinigami
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
yugiohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss finally a crossover even though its so minor its not considered a crossover
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Bull just bull and now her bankai is gone forever thats just funny
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Lunar Shadow55 chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
lol, I like that Kon and Kuko both sat over at the wall and watched the girls fight eachother for 20 minutes and after the first hit they finally came in.
Lunar Shadow55 chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
I like the idea of copycats are the ones fighting the new group in the human world. fighting against someone like yourself is always going to be a tough battle.
Lunar Shadow55 chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
lol, the poker part was hilarious along with the girls already decided to share him and the first part was Orihime cutting Ichigo off to say she would get the first date.
Lunar Shadow55 chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
oh my god, Ori was priceless from doing that and Ichigo's inner hollow is a lot funnier with Ori around XD and the last part was hilarious too
Lunar Shadow55 chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
ok then...I did see the hollow mask and her getting a bonkai coming because in the last chapter she said "training like Ichigo's" but the new attitude and her dressing smoking hot was totally unexpected
Lunar Shadow55 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
ok only read the first page and I am already laughing my head off, (except for the part about Karin dying) I like how Yoruichi had a perverted smile on her face XD
KuroKanashimi chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
? where the hell was isshin?
JD Fanficing chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
with a bang huh,like bang bang sex style
JD Fanficing chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
increasingly interesting
JD Fanficing chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
very interesting
JD Fanficing chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
reincarnation of aizen
JD Fanficing chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
as long all the girls get their turn i am happy