Reviews for Feel You
fri13girl chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
... Surprise ending... Wow, I liked it though.
elenalena chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Woah! A real darksper! I didn't think he'd drain her! That was very hott and surprising!
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Whoa. that was right hot.
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
cool writing skills
KieraB chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
damn that was hot.. and creepy! In the beginning I was kind of expecting but a bit in to the story I thought I was wrong and that he would fall for her/decide to keep her and they would live happily ever after. But I guess not. Great writing :)
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oppps what a way to go! She proably didn't even feel any pain! Hot hot hot, but also very sad! Nice one!
laylawray chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
OH, SO hot! I am torn...but that is definitely the way I wanna die!
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Great one-shot, gemgem020507!

Dark, hot and the not-so-happy-ending (hm, who knows, maybe Jasper will regret having bitten her...?)

Enjoyed it very much, thanks for sharing!

xx from Germany
Minnakoda chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
oh my goodness. that was dark, and kind of hot. I almost wish he hadn't killed her so you could see more of her reaction. But I really liked this little o/s
readingmama chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Oh hell, what a way to go. When I die, I want to go like that please.
rirish chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
awesome
Famingo chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This was great! I love Jasper with a little of the dark in him. He was doing what he thought was best for the family, but got a little carried away and ended up having a little more fun in his protective mission. What a way to go though! I know I'd go out happy having sex with Jasper then being his first human meal in years.
roon0 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Wow this is dark and horribly hot at the same time.
Death By Darksper Contest chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Your review on Darkest Temptations by Cullen818:

So, if you're looking for a quick Darksper fix, read this o/s. It's hot, dark, sexy and disturbing. It's one of those fics that I go back a read from time to time when I need a Darksper moment. The lemon is steamy!

Gemgem explores Jasper's dangerous side and how his power can be put to a really manipulating use. Bella has no idea what she's in store for in this one. This fic contains dark, mature themes and isn't for the faint of heart. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Vani88 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I really should review saying that this is bad, seeing as Bella didn't make it, but somehow this Jasper is just waay too hot... I loved it...