Reviews for Built This Way
lily chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Misty isn't that weak!
Brianna Summers chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I think I'm going to cry.

Sooo sweet, I adore Ash's concern for Misty!
misty waterflower chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
The story was great! Made me cry at the end. Keep up the good work.
IvyBean chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Luv it! XD Haha, I love how Ash is so sweet and caring
Moonlight Freak chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I'm reading all of your stories, just so you know, because I'm too lazy to review them all xD

But I'm loving them so so so so much ! :D :D :D
dragonchild25 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This story was great! there should be a sequel to this! it was great!
fwingsnitch chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
That was great! You're definitely a better writer than me! Anyway, I've actually had an idea for a story that I've been thinking of-I'm not sure it it'll work, but reading this inspired me to at least give it a try! Thanks!
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Beautiful. It took my breath away.
Lunas twin123 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This is so cute!

I was completely wrapped up in this story. It's amazing. :]
Manny chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
heyy its me Againstshipper3! im 2 lazy 2 log in so... hi!

i actually got this story in an email a few days ago, but i only just read it 2day sorry!

AWW I ALMOST CRIED! JERK THAT RIED TO KILL MISTY -shoots with black machine gun-

u:: 0.0 whered u get that?

me:: haha long story short, a friend forgot 2 take it away. lol

anyway! when brock came in with the coffee, the fone rang and i jumpe da mile. xD lol nice job!
AngelofLight95 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
This was so cute n.n I think that you got all the personalities right and... You really know how to write a story. I have read most of you other stories and i Love them. This is a great story soo I've favourited it :)
Ash's girl chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Aw thats was so good! You captured Brock's personality perfectly. He's so funny! And wow that kiss at the end was awesome! They never should have takem misty off the show. Misty and Ash are perfect for each other. Screw Dawn, and whoever else they added in
appaloosa807 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
*drools*

The most delicate, beatiful poke-story i ahve ever read
The Hunter of Artemis chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
i love it!you r one of my three fav writers!i sware you can even check my profile if you don't believe me!
buneary709 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009