Reviews for Life's Lessons: Take One for the Team
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 2/7
Awww...much cuteness. Especially loved John looking in on them. It's not your birthday at the moment but I thought I'd leave a review just the same. Love the brotherly feels and sweetness your stories always impart. :) Also I'm writing a fluff fic at that moment that I think you'll enjoy! :)
SullyR chapter 1 . 2/2
So ADORABLE and SWEET! I loved it!
Frosty Dagger chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Nice !
PocketPam chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Aww! Absolutely adorable. I love the way you wrote this!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This one is SO cute.
manahappy chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
and then I died from cuteness overload _

OMG this is so freaking adorable, I can't even find words to describe how sweet this one-shot is... :') thank you for this :)
Rowana Renee chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
D'aaaaw...this is even better than the other one! EEEK AT LITTLE SAMMY! My favourite was the "Otay, Sammy twiet" LOL! ; Gaw...I melted into a puddle of fluff...; *Feels ridiculously happy now* You are THE BEST at writing Wee!Chesters! EEK! *Huggles closest object*
Hunnique chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That was adorable! Happy birthday... belated or in advance :)
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Well, it's probably not your birthday anymore, but I'll review anyway! I really like this story! It's so adorable! Dean is such an awesome brother!
Fajitas chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Have I mentioned how absolutely adorable this is? Every time I read it I have to grin like an idiot. Thanks for showing us a glimpse of the boys' childhood. Amazing job with big brother Dean, as usual.

Fajitas
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Another adorable story - I'm enjoying this life's lessons series - there are definitely some good lessons in there!:-)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Oh! So cute *-*

Little Sammy is the cuttest little thing in the world And that's not new that Dean is and always has been the most awesome big brother of the whole world right? eheh

I totally love that fluffy things between then ehehe

Kisses and hopefully see ya soon o/

Rosetta
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Oh Beth this one got the water works go'in!

Especially the scene where John walked into the bedroom and saw Dean's face as he slept protectively around Sam and how peaceful it looked. When that brought John's memory up of the last time he'd seen Dean look that content...and that had been in Mary's arms; well, that's what started me go'in.

Nice use of believable baby talk for Sammy too and great way to show the incredible maturity of his big brother in the way he manipulated Sammy to go to bed. (especially since it put him out like a light too!)
Dassy1407 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Aw, thanks for recommending this! It's too cute! ) I love wee!chester stories! )

Miss Dassy
Ash8 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Aww - so cute and sweet. :D Dean is such an awesome big!bro. :) And poor Sam was so desperate.

(Thanks for your reply on my last comment. I always make an effort to make a comment if I enjoy a story because I know how nice it is to get feedback (though I'm a vidder, not a writer) and it's nice to know people are out there enjoying your stuff).

Not sure why it's taken me so long to read your stuff.. *puzzle face*. Oh well. Found you now... looks like I have some catching up to do. :D