Reviews for Life's Lessons: Take One for the Team
reader50 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
good premise, good descriptions of characters and feelings. It did feel like Sam was 2, Dean seemed older but since he had looked after Sam since he himself was 4, that made what Dean did believable.
good job!
Athena Silverwolf chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
aw. that was really sweet.
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Awww...much cuteness. Especially loved John looking in on them. It's not your birthday at the moment but I thought I'd leave a review just the same. Love the brotherly feels and sweetness your stories always impart. :) Also I'm writing a fluff fic at that moment that I think you'll enjoy! :)
SullyR chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
So ADORABLE and SWEET! I loved it!
Frosty Dagger chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Nice !
PocketPam chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Aww! Absolutely adorable. I love the way you wrote this!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This one is SO cute.
manahappy chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
and then I died from cuteness overload _

OMG this is so freaking adorable, I can't even find words to describe how sweet this one-shot is... :') thank you for this :)
Rowana1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
D'aaaaw...this is even better than the other one! EEEK AT LITTLE SAMMY! My favourite was the "Otay, Sammy twiet" LOL! ; Gaw...I melted into a puddle of fluff...; *Feels ridiculously happy now* You are THE BEST at writing Wee!Chesters! EEK! *Huggles closest object*
Hunnique chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That was adorable! Happy birthday... belated or in advance :)
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Well, it's probably not your birthday anymore, but I'll review anyway! I really like this story! It's so adorable! Dean is such an awesome brother!
Fajitas chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Have I mentioned how absolutely adorable this is? Every time I read it I have to grin like an idiot. Thanks for showing us a glimpse of the boys' childhood. Amazing job with big brother Dean, as usual.

Fajitas
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Another adorable story - I'm enjoying this life's lessons series - there are definitely some good lessons in there!:-)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Oh! So cute *-*

Little Sammy is the cuttest little thing in the world And that's not new that Dean is and always has been the most awesome big brother of the whole world right? ~ eheh

I totally love that fluffy things between then ehehe

Kisses and hopefully see ya soon o/

Rosetta
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Oh Beth this one got the water works go'in!

Especially the scene where John walked into the bedroom and saw Dean's face as he slept protectively around Sam and how peaceful it looked. When that brought John's memory up of the last time he'd seen Dean look that content...and that had been in Mary's arms; well, that's what started me go'in.

Nice use of believable baby talk for Sammy too and great way to show the incredible maturity of his big brother in the way he manipulated Sammy to go to bed. (especially since it put him out like a light too!)