Reviews for Desperation
Bwhaha I love this! :D
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Oh-my-gosh. Per-fection! I LOVE it! _
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
hahaha Mikey getting stuck in the train tracks was priceless! And the whole rescue call/operation was as well. Leo totally looked bored until that happened.
paintupurple chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Haha great story, you really kept them all wonderfully in character! Very entertaining! xD
The Quiet Woman chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Loved it! I like the part where Leo says, “...I’ll just hobble up out of the lair and out to wherever you’ve gotten to, and I guess I’ll lever you free with my crutches. I should be there by next month.” And where he says, “Mikey, Master Splinter thinks this thing is the remote for the television.” Great story!
flavumetrubrum chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Aw, I loved it! That was so cute. I loved all the brotherly interaction. Great job!
lynzyb chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
A fab one shot, very happy I read it. The Leo/Mike interaction is perfect, and I love Mike's “Can’t argue with genetics, man,” he grumbles. “I’m stuck with the three of you” line. :-)
caylender chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Amazing, I love it! :)
Kallasilya chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
This was lovely, adorable, and wickedly funny! I love these sort of slice-of-family-life stories, and you pulled it off with just the right balance of humour and 'schmoop', as you call it. 'Twas a pleasure to read. :D
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Aw. what a heartfelt story. I really enjoyed the family moments. I think Mikey knows Leo wouldn't let him be in danger if he could save him. Great job.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Mikell chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
D'Aw!

Oh. My. Goodness. ROFLOL Raph caught up with Mike. LOL Love it. Great stuff. I love brotherly fluff.

Neat story, fun to read. Well done.

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
Scribe of Turesa chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
AW! I loved it! Poor Leo! "giggles"

-Lon